22. Fight

"Princess!" Three heroes screamed running toward the group.

"Sailor StarFighter! StarMaker! StarHealer!" Kakyuu smiled thankfully. Sailor Moon laid Venus down stroking her face.

"Don't worry, i promise you'll wake up soon, Minako." She spoke softly, and delicately. Everything was finally quiet. Everyone introduced themselves to the Sailor Starlights as they had before, now getting caught up again.

"Is that gonna be it?" Asked Sailor Juno.

"Have some hope, we're all together." Said Sailor Pluto.

"We're also all injured, and weak." Sailor StarHealer snapped, "We can't win."

"We can if we stick together." Sailor Mars encouraged.

"More than half of us, including me are down. Even you are down. Only like 5 people are standing. Out of 20 Do you really believe we can win?" Uranus argued.

"We have the will too." Helios coughed.

"We have the strength how little it is." Sailor Mercury told.

"We may believe it, but it won't happen." Sailor Neptune groaned.

"Do it for them," Sailor Moon said softly, "I want to protect all of you, my friends. My mom, dad, and my annoying brother. I want all of us to live; happily," Tears rolled down her face, she wiped them quickly, "I want to work at the arcade, and get paid. I want to have holidays with my family. I want to read manga, and get coffee at Makato's with all of you." She sniffled. "I want to fight for that." Tuxedo Mask held his head, once again their was extreme pain. A vision of a castle came to mind. He gasped quietly hoping no one would hear.

"I agree with, Sailor Moon." Sailor StarFighter spoke up walking up to Sailor Moon, "We have a motive, someone precious we want to protect. We have to fight together, and win so we can protect them." Sailor Moon smiled feeling acknowledged. A light drizzle began to fall turning into rain. Sailor Moon held her self, her exposed arms and legs getting goosebumps, and shivers. Fires put out once their was enough rainfall.

"We should get some rest, the enemy won't attack now that we've slain one of their allies." Sailor Pluto pointed out.

"We should stick together." Said Sailor StarMaker.

"But where will we go?" Asked Sailor Ceres.

"Your all welcome to my shrine," Said Sailor Mars, "There's tons of space to crash since I live alone. The boys can sleep in my grandpas room, girls in mine." Sailor Moon grinned happily to hear this, but soon had fear in her eyes.

"No... Motoki!" Sailor Moon screamed her heart beginning to beat wildly.

"Motoki, your...boss?" Sailor Jupiter asked.

"He's not my boss... He came in to work my shifts when I got hurt... He's still there! He's probably stuck there!" Sailor Moons sailor suit disappeared replacing with her regular clothes. She stood up, carrying Sailor Venus, or Minako to be precise.

"Usagi, wait!" Sailor Chibi Moon called. Sailor StarFighter stopped her before she could get away.

"Please I have to help him, I have to help my family, and-"

"Don't worry. Everyone's safe, before anything could get really bad everyone was evacuated," Sailor StarFighter told truthfully, "Don't worry Motoki's alright. Everyone's ok." Tears filled Usagi's eyes, and she nodded. Sailor Uranus took Minako from Usagi since it wasn't as big as a struggle for her. Everyone returned to their original forms, and followed Mars to her shrine.