34. Find

Usagi watched him with slow droopy eyes as he trailed his fingers across her skin. After he pasted her clothes back on her his hot breath got close once again. He grinned with enjoyment as tears fell from her possessed eyes. Her doing all he wanted without a word. She was locked up inside screaming him to stop, for someone to help, but nothing changed. He kept touching her cravingly, ignoring her tears.

"Follow me..." He commanded after he finished. She did as she was told following him through the darkness. The trip slow, and ongoing like It'd last forever.

-

The team sat impatiently. Suddenly Sailor Mercury jumped.

"What is it, Ami?!" StarMaker questioned.

"Did you find Usagi?" Asked Luna.

"Did you locate Mamoru?" Pluto wondered.

"Chibi Chibi!!" Sailor Chibi Chibi Moon screamed as well.

"Uh guys... I knew where it was located since I was you know-" Saturn spoke quietly, and the Quartet nodded also relating to Saturn. Saturn was Mistress 9, and had known the hide out, along with the Quartet who used to be alliances of the Dead Moon Circus in the past... from the future. They shrugged thinking maybe the hideout had changed.

"Shhhhh!" Kakyuu sweatdropped as Chibi Moon tried to quiet the group down.

"We won't find out until all of you shut up." Uranus groaned with annoyance.

"So, did you find them?" Fighter gulped with worry. Everyone nodded cracking their knuckles when they finally found their teammates.

"We have to get them." Said Jupiter.

"What's the plan?" Neptune spoke. Everyone came up with ideas, getting a game plan they watched as the sun set. The red sky mixing with the fiery earth.

"Let's go get our friends back!" Artemis yelled as everyone grasped each other's hands.

"Sailor Teleport!" Venus chanted as everyone began to glow, hair rising, eyes closing with concentration.

"Let's get them back..." Rei whispered as the hell like earth changed when they teleported to a dark new place.

-

Prince Demande pulled Usagi unbearably close when they arrived.

"Yes..." Fiore grinned seeing Usagi with blood thirsty eyes. Queen Badiana, and Princess Snow Kaguya began circling the princess with wild smiles of vengeance. Pharaoh 90 grabbed her ear forcibly.

"You'll pay for taking Mistress 9." He spat at her. Prince Demande smacked his hand away angrily.

"You know what we have to do now." Death Phantom told Demande.

"Punish her with the time you have left. Better do it quick." Galaxia told quietly.

"Usako?! She's not dead?!" Mamoru yelled struggling more, and more with relief, but fear.

"Not yet." Beryl barked at him. Demande sneered as he commanded Usagi to do as he said. Pulling her into a dark room with hurry. Usagi watching her love drift away she almost... awoke.