Date after break up

Thursday, October 15

San Diego, California

South California Academy

(8:22 a.m.)

D'vonni leaned against Jasmine's locker.

"they put me in the planning committee" She whined to both Jasmine and Alexiandra, "now I have to plan all of the school events"

"well D'vonni you have to do something for the school" Alexiandra said, "I'm already the student council president so I cant help"

"I don't think I can" Jasmine said, "I have a busy schedule"

"well I have to plan the Halloween party" D'vonni said, " and Jazz, u haven't been 'busy' in a while"

"well do you have a name planned?" Jasmine asked ignoring that little comment.

"yeah, I was thinking Halloween masquerade ball, and have a red carpet in the entrance with paparazzi"

"sounds good" Alexiandra said nodding

"I don't understand why you guys like those mosquitoes" Jasmine said, "they're annoying"

"don't you girls have a class to go to?" The three girls turned and saw Jesse walking up to them with a smile. Derrick and Darien (the hot twins) walked besides him. Jesse was a tanned, dark haired guy. Both the twins were blonde with blue eyes.

"babe!" Alexiandra squealed, "we were just helping D'vonni out with something"

"yeah, it requires Brain cells" Jasmine told him

"ha-ha" Jesse said dryly, "then what are you doing here?"

"don't start fighting" Alexiandra said, "I know that's how you guys play but it gets annoying... really"

"sorry babe" Jesse said. He looked up at Jazz, "Manuel's waiting for you behind the gym"

"oh, he could wait" Jasmine said turning to D'vonni, "you want me to walk you to class?"

"Actually Jazz" D'vonni said, "I'm going with Derrick" she gave her a small apologizing smile

"ok" Jasmine said Crossing her arms. She turned back to Jesse.

"well, later Jazz" he said grabbing Alexiandra's waist

"bye jazz" Alexiandra said

"bye" Jasmine said leaning against her locker.

"take care of Darien" Derrick said walking away with D'vonni.

"and then there was two" Jasmine joked looking at Darien, "unless you're going to leave too"

"no" Darien replied, "why don't you walk with me... unless you don't want your boyfriend waiting too long"

"sure Darien" Jasmine said, "I'll walk you to class"

"Can I ask you for a favor?"

"sure. Whatever you want? Unless it has to do with the legacy then I cant help you at all"

"uh, no" Darien smiled, "I wanted to know if I could paint you"

"sure" Jasmine smiled, "Monday after school"

"ok cool" he grinned, "I'll text you"

"ok, I'm going to go see what Manuel wants"

"alright later" Darien said giving her a hug.

Thursday, October 15

San Diego, California

South California Academy