Chapter 22

I woke up alone, Luke had obviously gotten up early for a change.

I sat up and noticed everyone was awake already.

Rubbing my eyes and fixing my hair I walked through into the kitchen where Skye, Beau, Jai and James were sitting.

"Hi"

They all turned to me and smiled.

"Why are you's all up so early? It's only half 10"

"Oh no reason" James grinned at me.

hrm, they know something I don't.

"Where's Luke and Daniel?" I ask suspiciously.

"Skips in my bed and Lukes in his room" beau butted in.

"Why is Daniel in your bed?" I laughed.

"Well this girl.." Beau said pointing at skye. "Decided she was uncomfy so she went to her bed and I went to mine and Daniel decided he'd join me"

"No wonder your fans ship 'baniel' so much" I stuck my tongue out at beau and ran off before he could say anything back.

I walked down the hall and knocked on Lukes door, he didnt answer or tell me to come in so I just went it. He was sat on his bed, with his laptop and headphones in.

I crept up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder causing him to jump slightly.

Luke turned and noticed it was me, a smile spread across his face. He turned his whole body around and faced me.

"I've got a surprise for you" he said while pulling me into a hug.

I crawled onto his knee and wrapped my legs around the back of him while he hugged me.

"What is it?"

"Well if I told you it wouldn't be a surprise would it?"

I put on my best 'sad' face to try and make him tell me but it didnt work, he just laughed at me.

"Pleeeeeaaaassseee"

"Fine, but.."

"But what?" I sighed

"You have to give me a kiss" he said pouting his lips out.

"Hrm.."

"Okay"

I kissed my boyfriend, and when our kiss broke I waited for him to tell me.

"Maybe just one more" Luke said pointing at his lips

"You do know this isn't bothering me what so ever luke? Even if I have to give you 100 kisses I will, just tell me you idiot" I laughed

He kissed me, before clearing his throat to speak.

"We're going on holiday" he basically screamed at me with excitement.

"What?"

"I've booked us a holiday, just me and you and no one else for a week"

"W-where did you get that kind of money Luke?"

"I've been saving" he smirked.

I hugged Luke and smiled.

"So baby where we going?"

"Hawaii" he shouted at the top of his voice.

You can tell he's excited.

"Oh and by the way Katie we leave in 2 days"

"WHAT"

"Oops did I not mention that?"