Chapter 18

Gina has organised a road trip for us all, two camper vans one for the girls and one for the boys. James and Daniel are unable to come so it will just be the 6 of us.

Natalie was told she couldn't come, Gina didn't like her. I think everyone disliked her apart from Luke.

We packed our bags and food into the vehicles and we set off. Gina driving our one with skye and and Beau driving the other with Jai and unfortunately luke.

I know I still have feelings for Luke in my heart, but in my head I hate him. He promised he would always be there for me and he wouldn't hurt me, I put way to much trust into that boy

~

After a few hours if driving skye had set up a small bed for us all. It was one big sofa with blankets and pillows and fairy light so we could have girl nights and chats. Gina knows I still have feelings for Luke, I think everyone knows.

We stopped at a beach about 2 hours from Glenroy and decided that's where we would stay for the night. The boys parked next to us and we all got out the vans. Beau and Jai lit a fire and we all sat around it laughing and singing, apart from Luke who was on the phone to Natalie the whole time.

I sat on the sand with Jai while we sang to She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5. Jai's voice is amazing, I love it when he sings.

Luke went a walk while on the phone to Natalie so Skye, Gina, Beau, Jai and I decided we would have fun without him. We plugged my iPod into the radio and turned it up full blast. Dancing and singing like complete idiots, but they they're my idiots and I wouldn't change them for the world.

Gina, Jai and I were blasting out the notes to every song when we all noticed Skye and Beau over at the far end of the fire. They didnt notice us looking but we seen them kiss. Cheeky devils.

"Ohhhhhhh" we all squealed as we ran over to them.

Both their faces turning bright red but then they just laughed it off.

It was getting quite late so we all decided to head off to our bed. Luke still wasn't back but it wasn't really bothering me.

I'm such a bad lier, of course it bothered me.

We said good night to Jai and Beau and locked the door to the van. I got changed first, then skye, then Gina. We climbed onto the sofa bed and pulled the blankets around us. The fairy lights flickering in the dark instead of having a light on.

We spoke for about an hour before we actually went to sleep.

"Katie, do you still like Luke?" Gina questioned.

I sighed and shrugged my shoulders, I didn't know really. My heart said I did, but my head said I didn't.

"I dunno" I said faintly before pretending to yawn and go to sleep.

I didn't sleep at all that night, my thoughts were destroying me.

~

Everyone woke up at about 10, we got ready for our journey and set off.

I was basically dead, I had zero sleep last night.

Skye and Gina had the music up quite loud, so beau said I could go into there camper van to sleep instead.

I was lying on the sofa in the boys van, because their one was larger than ours and had three individual beds. Well bunk beds.

Beau was the only one awake from the three of them. I heard Luke come back at about 3 this morning so I wasn't expecting him to be awake for a good few hours at least.