Chapter 16

He wanted me dead, might as well give him what he wants.

I walked into mine and Skye's room, pushing the drawers up against the door, I took put my laptop and set up the webcam, I clicked record and sat infront of it.

"Well this is it I guess, I love you all, goodbye" I waved and tried to smile at the camera.

I saved the video onto a pen drive and sat it on my bed.

I took out the small box I hid under my bed and took the blade out of it. I didn't do anything with the blade I just sat it down next to me. My phone was going crazy with messages from Luke, Beau, Skye, Jai, Daniel and James.

Luke: 'I didn't mean that, I'm sorry. </3 '

Beau: 'come on babe, open the door. X'

Skye: 'Katie please, just open the door? Speak to me!! X X'

Jai: 'come on beautiful, let me in. We can talk? Just us? Please don't do anything you'll regret you've been doing so well. Ily X '

Jai was right I have been doing well, i haven't cut since I last tried to kill myself. I've been strong up until now.

Daniel: 'Katie, babe? Open the door please X'

James: don't do anything katie, we'll break down the door if we have too X'

But the thing is maybe its my time to go, it feels right. My mum and dad want me to be with them. I can't leave everyone here though, can I?

My phone tinged again, it wasn't any of the boys or Skye. it was an unknown number

'Hi babe, just seen your mum and dad, they look great. They had clothes to DIE for.

Ly ly

Ashley XO'

That's it I'm done.

I moved the drawers away from the door very quietly so no one heard. Picking up the blade and dragging it quickly and angrily across my wrist. It didnt feel the same as it used too, instead of relief I felt pain. I screamed slightly as tears were heavily falling from my eyes. The blood was everywhere, I think I hit my vain.

Everyone came running through to the room and opened the door, I was lying on the floor motionless. I was still alive but barely breathing, I'd lost a lot of blood. I was surrounded by my best friends, they were watching me die.

Skye grabbed onto my hand and squeezed it tightly, tears were rolling down her cheeks as she watched Beau and James phone for an ambulance. Jai was in the corner of the room, breathing heavily and screaming with fear. Tears were also rolling down his face. Luke was stood on the door way, his jaw basically on the floor in shock. Daniel was at my other side sobbing into my shoulder.

I could feel myself getting weaker and weaker and I was struggling to keep my eyes open, this time I actually think I'm going to die. Luke left the room and collapsed in the hall way, I didn't really care anymore. I didn't care about anything except from dying, it seems an awfully big adventure. Jai crawled over to me, laying his head on my stomach and crying heavily.

"I love you katie, I can't lose my sister"

"I'm sorry Jai, I love you"

I looked up at skye, she didnt show any emotion apart from fear. The tears were still leaving her eyes.

"bye" I whispered and smiled as my eyes fluttered shut.

I lay lifeless with everyone crowding around me, sobbing, screaming.

~

*skyes POV*

She looks so weak, I could see she was getting weaker day by day but I didnt think it would happen so quickly. Beau had told me she had tried this before, and this is why everyone is so protective over her. She's my best friend, I can't watch her die.