Chapter 14

Is time for us to go back to Melbourne, Beau invited Skye to join us and stay with us. She asked her parents and they gave their permission for her to come with us.

We got a taxi from the hotel to the airport and we checked in and for rid of our luggage. our flight wasn't for another hour so we all split up and wandered around for a bit.

Skye and Beau

James and Daniel

Luke, Jai and I

we all went separate ways and said we would meet up in half an hour to get ready to board the plane. Luke, Jai and I went to the departure lounge which had a children's play area. it fascinated Jai and Luke. They are such children, there was a ball pit they played in for about 15 minutes before they dragged me in too. I'm not going to lie it was fun.

Our flight number was called and we made our way to the gates, it didnt take long for us all to get on the plane and get seated. The regular seats were over booked so two of us got upgraded to first class, we all decided James and Skip should get it since I had Luke, Skye sort of has Beau and Jai has been tweeting and Skyping Ariana.

The flight was 21 hours long, but I managed to zone most of it out by either sleeping or having my headphones in.

'Justin Bieber'

'JLS'

'One direction'

'Demi Lavato'

'Jason Mraz'

'Little Mix'

'HollyWood Ending'

'Faydee'

'You me at six'

I must have nodded off because I was woken by the sound of the flight attendant saying we were landing in approximately 2 hours. What am I meant do do for two hours? Everyone is asleep apart from Jai who was skyping Ariana in America on the set of Sam & Cat, so I thought I might as well go back to sleep too. As I was sitting next to Luke I rested my head on his shoulder and tried to sleep, but the turbulence wasn't the best so it was basically impossible. I woke up Luke, Skye and Beau to tell them that they had to put their seatbelts on due to the turbulence.

~

Gina picked us up at the airport when we landed. She didnt come to London with us as she had work, I was really glad to see her as were the boys. Beau introduced her to Skye and they got along really well. The drive back was hilarious, Daniel was teaching us how to make car noises. Once we had dropped James and Daniel at there houses, we drove home and had some dinner with Gina before she had to leave for work again. We didnt do much for dinner, we just ordered Chinese and watched tv. After all that we realised that my room isn't big enough for Skye to share with me, so Skye and I swapped rooms with beau as he offered. I didn't mind the room swap as the other room still didnt feel right.

We all went to bed fairly early that night, because of our extreme jet lag. I was just about asleep when I heard our bedroom door open, and felt someone get in beside me. I turned around to find beau, wait beau?

"Urm beau what are you doing?" I laughed

"Wrong bed, SHIIIIIIIT"

"Shh, you'll wake Skye"

"So her bed is on the left?"

"Yes beau, now get your arse out my bed"

He got out of my bed and walked out the room with embarrassment, I was still laughing at Beau when I heard Luke come into the room, it was defiantly Luke this time. He climbed into the bed next to me and wrap his arms around me, I rested my head on his chest and listened to his heart beat, his breathing got slower as he fell asleep.

I love him more than he will ever know.