Chapter 10

I'm not moving back to Glasgow, my mum can't make me. I'm 17 she can't control my life, my life is here I'm Australia with Luke and the boys and Gina, Glasgow has to many bad memories.

"Come on Katie pack your bags were leaving tomorrow"

Does she not get it? IM NOT GOING.

"mum I've told you I'm not coming with you"

"Yes you are, end of discussion. Now pack your things"

"IM NOT FUCKING GOING MUM"

Oops, I didn't mean it shout and swear at her.

My mother took a deep breath and tried to stay calm. It wasn't working.

"You go and lack them bags RIGHT now young lady" she snapped.

I walked off into the twins room, Luke following me. He knew I was upset, wrapping his arms around my waist he gave me a quick peck on the lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him again. I couldn't leave him.

~

It's been about 3 hours since I spoke to my mum, she thinks I'm packing. Ha. She can think again. There was a knock on the door, and then entered my mum.

"Are you ready love?"

"Nope" I smiled back.

I could tell my mum was getting annoyed and she stormed out if the room but frankly I didn't care. I don't have a life in Scotland anymore. All the things I need are here.

Luke

The boys

Gina

Dancing

Wait, dancing? I haven't been back for over a month. I miss it, but I'm not allowed to go anywhere alone as I might risk my safety and I don't like people apart from coaches or colleagues see me dance. Luke has never seen me dance, neither has my own mother.

I heard the front door shut and my mothers voice dissapear, Gina entered shortly after and told me my mum would be for me in the morning and to have my things ready. Like that was going to happen.

~

I felt someone lightly shake and I opened my eyes to be greeted by Jai.

"Your mums going to be here soon, mum told me to wake you up"

I gave him a quick smile and turned back over and closed my eyes, I wasn't going anywhere so why get up? Wait Luke wasn't in the bed next too me, I jumped down from the top bunk of him and Jai's bed threw on one of Lukes hoodies and walked into the kitchen. He wasn't there either? Gina was though, she greeted me with a hug and a 'Katie you better get ready or your mum will go mad' looks.

"Have you seen Luke?"

"No sweetheart I haven't"

I walked through to Beaus room to find him asleep, I climbed onto his bed and wrapped my arms around him. He woke up and gave me a smile.

"Hi beau" I smiled back

"Hey Katie Kat"

"Katie Kat? Really?"

"I don't know leave me alone it's early" he replied making me laugh.

Rubbing his eyes beau yawned and got out of bed, throwing on some jogging bottoms and picking me up on his back and running through into the lounge room.

"Have you seen Luke?"

"no babe I ha.."

Beau stopped in the middle of the room and put me down, my other was standing at the door with her luggage waiting to go.

"Come on Katie" she chirped happily

"Urghhhh, I've told you I'm not going"

"Katie, darling. It's much better for you at home"

"No it's not." I replied bluntly

"Get in the taxi" she snapped

"NO"

"Don't make me force you"

"I won't let you force me"

"Stop being a little brat and just do as I say"

"NO MUM I HATE YOU"

I ran out the door and just kept running. Tears were streaming down my face, I didn't really hate my mum I was just really angry. I ran to a place Luke had told me about when we first met, it was a small wood, lots if trees. The boys had built a treehouse there when they were younger and Luke uses it as his 'special place'. I got there, it was beautiful. I opened the door to see luke sat on a beanbag with a pen and paper in his hand. He looked up and seemed quite surprised I was here.

"Hey beautiful"

"Hi handsome"

I walked towards Luke and sat on the beanbag next to him, he grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. He looked at me with his perfect brown eyes and kissed my cheek.

"I've been practising this song for a while, just for you"

He kissed my hand and cleared his throat getting ready to sing, I love it when he sings. His voice is beautiful.

We'll do it all

Everything

On our own

We don't need

Anything

Or anyone

If I lay here

If I just lay here

Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

I don't quite know

How to say

How I feel

Those three words

Are said too much

They're not enough

If I lay here

If I just lay here

Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Forget what we're told

Before we get too old

Show me a garden that's bursting into life

Let's waste time

Chasing cars

Around our heads

I need your grace

To remind me

To find my own

If I lay here

If I just lay here

Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Forget what we're told

Before we get too old

Show me a garden that's bursting into life

All that I am

All that I ever was

Is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see

I don't know where

Confused about how as well

Just know that these things will never change for us at all

If I lay here

If I just lay here

Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

My eyes welled up with tears again, I loved him so much.