Chapter 16 : Cute Family

I'm too lazy to edit so if there are any spelling or grammatical mistakes.....I'M SORRYYY <3

 Tao's POV

I woke up on a soft surface. I was incredibly warm but it felt foreign. I heard a door creak open and little footsteps walk in.

"Hyungie?" A small delicate voice called out.

I sat up straight groaning. I held my head as pain pounding against the side. A little boy with messy hair, a iron man toy in one hand stood by the bed watching me. What? I didn't know I had a child.The little boy stared at me before screaming.

"MOOOOMMM.....HYUNGIE IS AWAAKEE."

I covered my ears as the incredibly loud child zoomed off making laser noises with his mouth.  Moments later Jin peeked his head into the room. I waved.

He chuckled and sat next to me on the bed. "You okay? You seriously scared us couple nights ago."

Couple nights!!?

"Wait how long was I out?"

Jin hummed a little before answering, "Two days.... And you were ice cold when we got to you."

"Two days!!" I jumped out of bed, attempting to stand but my legs couldn't hold the sudden weight.
I would have collapsed but Jin caught me.
"Hey relax. Stay here and tell me why the hell you were running around in the rain with no shoes or coat on."

I shook my head, "I don't want to....I'm sorry."

Jin smiled warmly before patting my hand comfortingly.
"It's alright Tao. Come, you have to eat something and I'll introduce you to my family."

I nodded and stood up shakily. Jin tried to help but I pushed him away. I stood up and once I was steady I started walking. Jin led me through a huge house with little toys and scribbles on the walls. There were odd skateboards or basketballs lying around. He led me to the living room where Namjoon was playing with the little boy who was in the room.

Namjoon chuckled as the little boy tried doing a cartwheel and landed on his butt. He stood up when he saw me and hugged me.

"Thank god you're okay."
I smiled and patted his back.

Jin picked up the little boy and propped him on his hip.
He took the little boy's fingers out of his mouth, "Tao....this is Jungkook. The youngest of my 3 sons."

I smiled and waved to Jungkook who blushed and hid his face in Jin's shoulder. I laughed at his cuteness.

Namjoon checked the time, "Tae is about to come home. He went out with his boyfriend."
I nodded.

We all sat down and Jin started talking about how he almost was crowned a princess during his college days. Few minutes later in the middle of Jin's story, a boy came running through the front door screaming. He tripped over the living room rug and scrambled to get back on two feet before hiding behind Namjoon. Another boy with mint green hair came running in few seconds later.

"KIM TAEHYUUNGG." He screamed as he stood there panting.

Jin grabbed the boy and slammed a hand over his mouth.
"Whatever your fighting about, wait till later. We have a guest."
A red haired boy jogged into the room and bowed to Namjoon.
"Hi."
Namjoon smiled, "Hey Jimin. What did Tae do now?"

Jin nudged Taehyung and he bowed.
"Hi I'm Taehyung."

I waved, "My name is Tao."

Mint green haired boy just snarled, "Yoongi. Now tell Tae to give me back my favorite basketball!!"

Taehyung stuck out his tongue, "I don't have it!"

At that exact moment another boy came running in holding a wet basketball.
"Taaaaee! I washed the basketball before hyung knew it fell in dog poo-" he stopped mid sentence when he saw a raging Yoongi.

He dropped the basketball and ran to hide behind me.

I smiled at him, "Hi I'm Tao!"

The younger boy waved, "I'm Hoseok now please don't let Hyung hurt me."

I chuckled and shook my head. Jin rolled his eyes and pulled the 5 boys in one row.

"Tao this is Yoongi, he's 16 and the oldest. Jimin, he's Yoogni's best friend but we are all sure they are dating. Taehyung, he's 14 and his boyfriend Hoseok who is 15 and my little baby Jungkook who turned 3 this year."

I bowed to all of them, "I'm Tao and I'm 19 so I guess I'm your hyung."

Jungkook came running towards me and jumped on my leg. I laughed and picked him up.
He hugged me, "Hyungie!!"

Namjoon smiled while Jin just cooed and leaned against Namjoon. I put Jungkook down and bowed once more to Namjoon and Jin.
"Thank you Jin ...." I got cut off by Jin hugging me.

"Just call me mom."

I blinked.
"Mom?"