Chapter 13: Happy

Tao's POV

"You all need Jesus" I said stuffing a bacon strip in my mouth.

"Hey! I wasn't that loud!"
Baekhyun defended.

He got 11 strong disagreements.
"Babe!?" He turned to Chanyeol in desperation.
"Sorry Baek, you were pretty loud."

Sehun laughed, "I could hear you over Luhan's moaning."

That earned him a smack in the arm from his smaller boyfriend.
Kris chuckled, "I swear at least 6 of you got it on last night."

Luhan, Sehun, Baek, Chanyeol, Yixing and Suho turned red and tried to play it off.

"Yixing-ge!!!" I was shocked. There's no way innocent Yixing could have...you know...that!

He shrugged, "Suho looked really good in a leather jacket."
Suho blushed even more and his his face in Yixing's chest.

Kai let out a loud laugh, "Suho-hyung you bottom?!!"

"WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT THIS!!"

After breakfast we all decided to take a boat ride.
I was walking into the water towards the boat when something caught my eye.
I bent over and picked it up cautiously. It was a half open oyster with a pearl inside of it! I squealed (in a manly way obviously) and pried the pearl out.

It fit perfectly in my palm. I stared at it happily until an idea popped in my head. I pulled Kris aside.

"What's up Panda?"
I blushed at the nickname and took his hand.

I opened it and put the pearl in it.
Kris's eyes widened as he observed the pretty pearl.
"Tao....where did you find this.

I shrugged, "I was walking in the water and just found it."
Kris smiled widely and took me in his arms.

I was surprised when he gave me a huge hug. His hands were rubbing my back and his head was in the crook of my neck.
I stood on my tippy toes and wrapped my arms around his neck.
"Thank you." Kris whispered in my ear. I shuddered when I felt him place a light kiss on my neck.

I pulled away turning red.
"L-let's go. There are waiting for us."

He nodded and held my waist and pulled me flush against his side. We waded into the water to the bigger then normal yacht floating in the water. Yixing pulled me up and I helped Kris.

"God damn...who's is this?" I whistled lowly looking around.

Chen patted the side of the boat, "This old thing? It was my 17th birthday present."

I scrunched my face, "You rich people disgust me."

They all laughed and Xiumin gave me a back hug.
"You'll get used to...you know. You basically being married to Kris."
I gasped and pushed him away, "W-we aren't married. We aren't even dating!"
Xiumin laughed at my flustered expression.

Soon the boat took off with Chen driving. We cut through the waves smoothly and I smiled. I climbed to the highest point and stood up, spreading out my arms. I closed my eyes and felt the wind push back my hair and blow against my face.

"Come down from there, you'll fall."
I opened my eyes and looked down to see Kris looking up at me.

I held out a hand, "Come on up."

He looked at it, debating if he should take the risk. Kris finally grabbed my hand and pulled himself up.

We stood there together, facing each other. His arms snaked around my lower back and he pulled me impossibly closer. I rested my hands on his chest.

"Tao...."
"Kris-ge..."
"Are you happy?"

I smiled at his concern, "I'm happy. I'm so happy. I have you. I have the others. I have everything."
I looked up at the sky, "MOM?!!!" I yelled up.

"CAN YOU SEE ME? DO YOU SEE HOW HAPPY I AM? I'M HAPPY MOM. DON'T WORRY. I LOVE YOU."

Kris smiled and hugged me again.

We pulled away and my nose was inches away from his lips due to the slight height difference. He smiled and pecked my nose. I giggled and snuggled closer. Kris chuckled at my attempt to get even closer to him. His hand slightly grazed my chin as he pulled my head up slightly so I was facing him. My breath hitched when he started leaning in. All my nervousness went down the drain the moment out lips met.

The kiss was slow and passionate. As if he was pouring out all his feelings into this breathtaking kiss.
I smiled and the feeling of his lips against mine.

"AWWWWWW." A number of awe's caused us to separate.

I turned to see 10 certain morons with their phones out.

"Another for the Taoris scrapbook!!!" Baekhyun yelled out.

I smiled sweetly and walked up to him. "Baekhyun-hyung...can you swim?"

He puffed his chest, not missing the chance to boast, "Yea! I'm number two on our swi...AHHHHHHHHH."
He didn't get the chance to finish because I picked him u bridal style and carried him to the side of the yacht.

I smiled sweetly once more before throwing him into the water.

"BAEK!" I heard a shout and I turned to find Chanyeol slung over Kris's shoulder.

He joined his boyfriend quickly when Kris also tossed him off the side of he yacht.

"Any one else want to join them?" I said threateningly.

"Oh Soo baby, look at that seagull!"

Kyungsoo turned and mocked surprise, "Oh wow!!! I'll name him Kookie!"

*Wink *wink *nudge *nudge*

I laughed as everyone else scattered and left Kris and me alone.

"Now where were we?" He said with a slight smirk as he walked closer to me.

Idk I felt kinda lovey today so I'm going to do a perspective of all 6 couples

Chanyeol's POV

I swam up to the surface and gasped for air. I saw Baek pop up moments later and he started to laugh. Just hearing his melodious laughter fill my ears warmed up heart up. I smiled as I swam closer to man who lit up my world.

I scooped him in my arms and held him. He wrapped his legs around my waist so his head was well above the water. I smiled and rubbed my nose against his. Baekhyun giggled and snuggled closer.

"Baek...."
"Yea."
"Have I ever told you how much I loved you?"
He laughed, "Almost every other day."

"Did I tell you how you light up my world?"

"Last week."

"You make my world go round?"

"Hmmmm...a month ago."

"Your the only one in my eyes?"

"Yesterday Chan."

"What about....if you count the number of the stars in the sky, it still isn't as much as how much I love you...love all of you."

Baek blushed, "That's a new one."

Bingo.
I smiled and pressed my lips against his.
He wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me impossibly closer.

"I...peck....love....peck....you....peck....Chanyeol."

Chen's POV

I walked back into Xiumin and my tent after grabbing some popcorn from the kitchen cabin.

I saw him hunched over his phone and he was shaking. I dropped the popcorn and ran to him.
"Xiuminnie...what's wrong baby?"

He sniffled and hid his face in my chest.

"My...my results just came in. I have stage 4 cancer."

My eyes widened, "When did you go for testing?"

Xiumin wiped his tears, "Last week. Cancer runs in my family and my mom wanted me to get tested. I only have two weeks left."

I froze. Two weeks....two weeks with the love of my life. I needed him more then oxygen. I knelt in front of him and took his hands into mine, gently pressing kisses on his knuckles.

"Xiuminnie...I will do everything in my power to help you. I'll get Lay to get you the best medical help...."

"Chen."

"I'll make sure nothing happens to you okay? I'll keep you by my side forever and ever."

"Chen."

"I promise that...." I stopped when I got cut off by Xiumin.

"CHEN I WAS KIDDING."

I blinked.
"What."
He let out a loud laugh, "You always trolled me so I thought I should get you back."

Tears pooled in my eyes as I hugged him tightly.

"Chen?...I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean for it to..."

"No it's okay. I...I just couldn't imagine a life without you."

Xiumin blushed at my words and pulled me up into a kiss.

"Chen you silly crazy dinosaur...I love you so so so so so so much." Xiumin said kissing me after every 'so'.

I tackled him onto the bed and pinned him down.

"Xiumin...that wasn't very nice. Tricking me like that."

His eyes widened.

Kyungsoo's POV

I hummed to myself as I whisked the eggs and the butter together.

"Baabbyyy....." I heard Kai whine from behind me.

I smiled to myself as I ignored him and continued with my baking.

"Kyungiieeeee." He tried once more.

I turned and grabbed another spoon and continued with what I was doing.

Silence.

Did he leave?

I shrieked when I felt two arms wrap around my waist.
"Kyungsoo I don't like to be ignored."

Kai pouted while resting his chin on my shoulder.

"I wasn't ignoring you Kai."

"Yes you were."

I sighed, "I'm sorry."

"It's okay. You weren't ignoring me."
I let out a laugh at Kai's childish actions.

He chuckled and placed a soft kiss on my shoulder.
"Kyungie..."
"Yes Kai."
"I love you."
"I love you too Kai."
He smiled and pecked my shoulder again.

He made his way kissing up my shoulder to my neck where he placed gentle kisses.

My stomach fluttered as I felt his lips of my skin.
"I ....love.....you."
He whispered while kissing my jaw line.

I turned and kissed him firmly on the lips.

"I love you more."

Kai smirked and picked me up bridal style.

"I love you the most." He said while nuzzling his nose into my neck.

I giggled and pushed him away, "Stop it tickles."

Kai placed me on the couch and pinned me down.

"Oh really??"

He took both my hands and pinned them above my head with one hand and wiggled his other hand.

I realized what he was going to do.

"Kai... No NO!!" He lifted up my shirt slowly and grazed my exposed skin softly with his fingernails.

I laughed as he started tickling me.

Tears came out of my eyes as I laughed until my stomach hurt.

"Kai stop it hurts." I said laughing.

He stopped and saw the tears in my eyes. His smile fell as he kissed the tears away.

"I'm sorry."

I smiled, slightly out of breath, "Don't be. I loved it."

Yixing's POV

I pouted and shook Suho's arm lightly.
"Suuuhoooo."

We were on vacation and he was working.
Unbelievable.

I shook his arm again, "Suhoo." I said trying to use aeygo.

"YIXING I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS. JUST GO AWAY FOR WHILE."

I pulled away quickly as Suho turned a light shade of red.

"Oh...um...o-okay. I'll be with Kyungsoo if you need me......probably not."
I whispered the last part but clearly Suho heard it because his face morphed from an angry expression to an apologetic one.

I got up quickly and left the tent running towards the cabin where Kyungsoo said he was making cookies. I walked inside to find Kai tickling him on the couch. I quickly walked out again not wanting to ruin their time together.

I sighed as I sat near the shore line with my legs spread out. Every time a wave came out the water would lap over my legs up to my knees. I sighed as I played with the rocks and sand around me.

I watched in jealously as all my friends were spending quality time with one another. But I get it, Suho is few months from graduating and going directly to taking over his dad's company. But sometimes he just needs a break. I jumped when I felt a light touch on my shoulder. I turned to find Suho standing there with tears threatening to spill from his eyes.

"Yixing baby I'm so sorry."
He said as he hugged me from the side.
"It's okay, I understand."

"No it's not okay. You're my boyfriend. I shouldn't my work over you, especially during vacation."

I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder, "Its okay."

Suho smiled and pecked my cheek. "I love you."

I pecked his cheek back lightly laughing, "I love you."

Suho pulled me into his lap but I felt something hard on my butt.

I looked down and saw a square shape jutting out from his pocket.
I reached in and pulled it out.

It was a ring box!
I opened it to find two platinum rings.
I gasped when Suho slipped one of them on my finger. He gave me the other one and gestured to his hand.

"I know we are both seniors but this is showing that the moment we both graduate, you will be mine and I will be yours."

I turned and straddled Suho while pressing kisses all over his face.

"I love you I love you I love you I love you."
I said repeatingly.
Suho chuckled and caressed my face gently before placing a soft and loving kiss on my lips.

"I would have gotten gold or silver but platinum last longer, just like our love."

"Your so cheesy."

Sehun's POV

I laid on the couch that was outside in the sand. Chanyeol thought it was a great idea to move all the couches outside so we didn't have to sit in the sand when we gathered for the bonfire every night.

He's an idiot.

My legs were stretched out on the couch reaching the end of it while my head was resting on the first cushion. I was shirtless due to the fact I was swimming and literally just showered 5 minutes ago. I closed my eyes and let my skin soak in the sun. I opened them startled when I felt someone straddle me. I saw Luhan smiling back at me with a can of silly string.

"You wouldn't dare."
I said raising my hands up.

Luhan winked and blew a kiss, "Watch me sweetheart."
And with that he sprayed my whole upper body with silly string and took off running.

I jumped off the couch and chased after my little deer.
But he was too fast.

I walked to our bubble tent and yelled, "FINE I'LL JUST LOOK AT PICTURES OF MIRANDA KERR."

That got his attention. He turned and I motioned towards my phone before entering the tent.

I sat on the bed and starting counting silently.

5
4
3
2
1

Luhan came crashing into the tent and leaped on me, pinning me to the bed.

"You can't look at anyone but me."

I smirked, "Possessive are we?"

Luhan nodded, "Only for you. You are mine."

I laughed as he crossed his arms.
"I'm all yours you big baby."

Luhan rolled his eyes, "Do you want me to kiss you or not?"

"Nah I'll just kiss Miran...."
I couldn't even finish the sentence before Luhan cupped my face and pressed his lips against mine.
I chuckled as I rolled us over until I was on top of him.

Luhan pulled away slightly gasping for air, "I hate when you do that."

I wiggled my eyebrows and pressed a kiss at the corner of his mouth and made my way down to his throat kissing his skin gently.

"S-Sehun... Can we just cuddle."

I smiled and pulled away from my attack on Luhan's neck.
"Okay."

Luhan jumped out of bed and connected his phone to the speakers and starting playing music. I jumped under the covers and held them open for Luhan to slip in next to me. I smiled as he snuggled into my side. I shuddered when I felt his slim fingers grazing over my stomach muscles. I nuzzled my nose into his neck and periodically kissed his neck lightly.

Luhan sighed contently, "I can't believe your mine."
I chuckled and pulled him closer.
"I can't believe your mine either."

Luhan looked up at me and smiled, caressing my cheek.

"I'm so lucky to have you."
I put his fingers from my cheeks and pressed a light kiss on his knuckles.
"I love you."

"I love you....all the way to the moon and back."