Chapter 18: Return

*Squeals bc the Gif is too damn cute*

wow what is this? 2 Chapters in a day! wow so cool wow im so awesome

im going to shut up now. 

 Tao's POV

The next week flew by. My grandfather's funeral. A wake that was attended by strangers. I watched as my grandfather was lowered into the ground. The sight was all too familiar. I turned away, not wanting to see anymore.

Yixing placed a hand on my shoulder.
"Come on Tao. It's time to go. Our flight leaves soon."

I nodded and followed him to the car. Our driver took us to grandfather's private jet.

The flight back to Korea was silent. All you could hear were my silent sobs. We landed and saw that Kyungsoo, Luhan, Kai and Sehun were waiting. As soon as they saw me they broke out in a run.

"TAAAAOOOO."

Luhan body slammed me and wrapped his legs around me. Kyungsoo also joined. I laughed as they gave me a hug.

"WHERE DID YOU GO YOU IDIOT? WHY WOULD YOU JUST LEAVE LIKE THAT? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?"
Kyungsoo yelled.
I flinched. Luhan nudged Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo's face expressions softened.

"I'm sorry. We were all so worried. Let's go back to the cafe. The rest of the guys minus
Butt head are waiting."
I nodded and dragged my bags into Kai's car.

We drove while talking about what happened in China. Sehun spat out the water he was drinking when I told him who my grandfather was, resulting in him being smacked by Kai.

"Your grandfather...." 

I nodded.

"So you are....." 

I nodded again.

Sehun sat back, "Whoa."

I laughed and continued with my story. By the time I was finished we arrived at Kyungsoo's cafe. We got out and ran to the back. I smiled as I walked through the door but froze when I saw only one person standing there. I turned around to leave but Luhan had shut the door and locked it from the outside.

I turned back around slowly. The person looked up.

"I'm sorry."

Kris's POV
(Few months ago....the time he met up with Sonya. Btw if you forgot who Sonya was she's the evil bitch whoops.)

Sonya dragged me out of the school campus and put me in her car. She patted her driver's shoulder and he began to drive.

"Sonya what did you need to talk about?"

"Tao is just using you."
I frowned.

"Yea you told me that."

"Why won't you give me a chance? I will never use you."

I made a disgusted face, "Sonya no! I'm sorry but...."

"You and Tao aren't a thing. He didn't even let you ask him. He just went off with that girl, Amber. How do you know he really cares? What if he's in it just for the money."

A thought clicked in my head.
I really didn't want to think like this but I had a tiny feeling. And with Sonya's words it was growing bigger and bigger.

My mom was paying him to basically babysit me. So what is the chance he really cared? I sighed to myself as I let Sonya intertwine our fingers.

She smiled, "I knew you would come around."

Back to the present: (Around the time Tao left for China.)

I couldn't get his face out my my mind. His shocked and hurt look when he saw me with Sonya.
Words can't describe how much I missed him, but my ego wouldn't let me crawl back to him. I just let Sonya do what she wanted.

But she didn't cuddle like Tao.

She didn't play around with me like Tao did.

She didn't take care of me the way Tao did. Everything he did, he did with me in his mind.

She didn't care like he did.

I couldn't take any more of her nagging. Her constant complaining and bitching. Only I was allowed to do that. I got up angrily from my office desk and grabbed my keys. It's time to end this, once and for all. I drove to her house and parked next to a car I've never seen before. I swear to god if she is cheating on me.....

I burst through the front door and made a beeline for her room.I slowed as I heard voices.

"Okay, how much longer do I have to suck money out of him.......what?!....yea.....no no it's fine. I got him wrapped around my finger.....yea.....okay I love you too."

I growled, of course she was using me. I opened the door causing her to drop her phone.

"Kris oppa! Y-You should have told me you were ....." I cut her off.

"Save it you heartless piece of shit that I would scrape off my foot."

She gasped and I rolled my eyes, "Shut up. I'm being nice right now. And if I ever see you again....near me or near my Tao.....I will personally make sure you rot in a stinky hole."

With that I left.

I took out my phone and called Kyungsoo.

"Hello?"

"Kyungie it's me...Kris."

Kyungsoo started shouting making me bring the phone away from my ear.
I waited until he was done, "I need your help....I want Tao back."

He scoffed, "That's up to him not me."

"Fine....where is he?"

"China...with Lay."

Red spots appeared in my eyes as I grew angrier, "He's in China....with Lay?"

"Calm down...He'll be back in a week. Wait at my bakery. I'll take care of everything else."

"Thanks Kyungsoo."

"Listen Kris. I'm not doing this because I forgive....because personally I don't think you should be forgiven. But I know how much you mean to Tao. I'm doing it for him. But I swear to god. If you hurt him one more time....."

"I won't I promise. Thanks Kyungsoo."

I don't know what this chapter was.

Shit?
A filler?
The world may never know

BUT it might be a leading chapter into the reunion of Taoris.

There's also a valentine special coming up so get ready for a hella lot of fluffy Exo moments.

thanks for reading and please don't forget to vote and comment.

^.^
-PandaSugaKookie