Chapter 25: Wedding

You don't even know how long I've been waiting to use this picture

Tao's POV

I've learned something over the past few years. Life is unexpected.
If you told me four years ago that I would end up marrying a billionaire and taking over one of the largest companies in Asia, I would have sent you to the nearest mental hospital.

Life has thrown so much at me. I've had my ups and down. But now, I have someone with me to go through the ups and downs of life that is ahead.

My heart started beating faster as the clock ticked on.
With every breath I took, it was getting closer and closer to starting a new chapter in my life.

Kyungsoo and Yixing sat on either side of me. They weren't talking but they had their arms around me and that's all I needed.

Baekhyun cooed at the sight of me.

"Awh our baby going off and getting married. I still can't believe this bastard is getting married before I am."

Luhan raised an eyebrow, "Chan still hasn't popped the question?"

Baekhyun shook his head as he fixed my hair.

"That doesn't make sense. You two were literally dating since middle school."

"I know!" Baekhyun yelled throwing his hands up.

Yixing frowned and snapped out of his daze.

"Guys it's Tao's special day. Let's keep it focused on Tao."

I smiled at Yixing, "Thanks."

Yixing smiled back, showing off his adorable dimples. He hugged me and I felt him shake in my arms.

"Yixing.....are you crying?" I asked.

He shook his head and sniffed loudly, "No....I'm just.....wondering why these flowers are so blue."

Kyungsoo laughed and patted Yixing's back, "Hey it's going to be okay. Kris will treasure Tao."

The door slammed open to a winded Sehun.

"It's time!" He said.

Baekhyun yelped and grabbed Kyungsoo's arm before running out.

"Oh okay. Tao are you ready?"
Yixing said while nervously straightening out my tie which was pointless, since it was already in a good position.

I nodded and looped my arm around his.

I didn't have any family so Yixing was walking me down the isle.

Music started and I looked around. I could see all my friends holding up phones to videotape. I even saw Beibei in her cute pink dress I bought for her. Amber was wearing a suit, insisting that she didn't 'do' dresses. She smiled and gave me a thumbs up.

I looked straight and everything seemed to stop the moment my eyes met Kris's.

Kris's POV

My breath hitched when I heard the slow music start.
Baekhyun and Kyungsoo were in charge of music, a choice Tao and I didn't have.

I watched as the doors opened and a gorgeous looking Tao stepped outside.

He was looking down and had an arm looped onto Yixing's.

I watched in awe as he slowly made his way up the isle.

Suddenly the music stopped and changed.

I almost started laughing out loud when I heard the Imperial March start playing.