Chapter 8: Possesive

Sehun's POV

I groaned and rolled up my sleeves more and unbuttoned another button. It was so hot today, almost record breaking. I would have skipped school but Luhan made me come. I let out a noise of frustration and banged my head on the table.

Suho next to me chuckled, "Feeling a bit hot there Sehun?"

"Shut up" I mumbled, face still pressed against the cold desk.

Kyungsoo laughed and let Kai rest his head on his shoulder.
I gagged, "You sicken me."
Kai sat straight up and pointed accusingly at me, "The moment Luhan walks into this room, you melt into a gushy, mushy mess."

I scoffed, "Oh please."

Kai raised an eyebrow and nodded towards the door. I looked over and saw Luhan entering the classroom.

He smiled widely and walked over and settled in my lap. His fingers splayed out over my chest as he played with a button on my uniform.
"Hey baby." I whispered as I placed a soft kiss on his cheek close to his mouth.
Luhan let out a small laugh, almost a giggle and snuggled closer, despite the heat.
Suho's eyes widened, "Since when have you two been a thing?"

"Since the party."

"Cough cough MUSHY cough cough."
I turn and glare at Kai who was hiding behind Kyungsoo. I smirked when I saw Kris and Tao walk in moments after.

Luhan chuckled and yelled out,"Looks like Kris tried to put on his tie all by himself today!" He said with a mocking tone, one which you would use with a 5 year old.

I laughed when I saw Kris's poorly tied tie. It was slightly uneven and loose. Tao rolled his eyes and quickly fixed it which resulted in us hooting at them. Tao was making his way up to his usual seat by me but Kris stopped him and whispered something. Tao looked down and nodded and stopped walking towards us. Kris sat next to Chen and Xiumin in the front and pulled a chair next to him where Tao sat. My eyes widened as I realized that Kris forced Tao to sit with them.

The teacher walked in with a blushing Baek and Chanyeol. I laughed to myself, they probably got caught making out in a corner or something.

The teacher turned to face her class and groaned, "Not you too Luhan! Get off of him!"

Luhan blushed and started to get up but I wrapped an arm around his waist and forced him down again. I glared at the teacher until she sighed and threw up her arms.

"You know what?! I give up. It's too hot and I'm just so done with life and I know some of you definitely are too so we'll just watch a video today."

The class cheered as she brought down the projector and started playing a science movie. We got ten minutes in before I noticed movement in the front. Kris had placed his arm on Tao's chair and pulled him closer.

He angled himself to be facing more towards Tao but not completely. The position almost seemed....Possessive. And Tao seemed oblivious to all of this.

I nudged Luhan and whispered in his ear, "Look at Kris's arm."

Luhan took a quick glance and smiled. He nudged Kyungsoo who told Kai who showed Suho and by the end of the 30 minute mark, we were all cooeing and taking pictures of the new ship we formed.

Taoris. Yea that's right. This genius right here made it up.

Tao's POV

It was lunch and the twelve of us were are sprawled out under a tree in the shade.

Kris finally lost it, "I can't do this. I'm going home."

I pulled him back down, "Why? You can't skip school."

Kris put up one finger, "One word.....pool."

Kai jumped up, "Alright let's go."
Kyungsoo flicked the back of his head, "No sit your ass down."

Kris turned to me, "Please Tao."

Xiumin gasped loudly.
We all turned to him. He pointed at Kris, "He...he said PLEASE."

Kris rolled his eyes and pulled on my arm. I shook my head. Kris smirked a bit before sitting back down, leaning against the tree trunk. But he motioned me towards him. I pulled myself up and crawled to him. He spun me around and brought me close to him, our bodies almost touching. He leaned closer until his chest was touching my back. He placed a hand on my thigh but I swatted it away.

Kris whispered in my ear, "Please Tao. It's so hot."
I shook my head slowly trying to ignore his lips brushing my ear.
He ran his hands down to my waist and pulled me closer, "I promise I'll try on my homework tonight."
I shook my head. Kris sighed.

"Fine I'll study for those tests next week."

I sighed and nodded in defeat.
Kai jumped up in joy and raced off to his car.
We all laughed as we went to our cars, or rides in Kyungsoo and my case.

Kris drove quickly past the gate not even sparing a glance at he security guards. I laughed at their confused expression as 10 sports cars just zoomed by them. We all got to Kris's house and Kai practically threw off his clothes as he ran through the house before canon balling into the pool. I laughed as he popped back up and shook his head like a wet dog. We heard a shout from the balcony above us. Kris was standing with a bunch of swimming shorts in his hand.

He threw them down to us and stripped on the balcony.

My eyes widened when I realized what he was about to do.

"Kris....don't." I said with a warning tone.

He winked at me before climbing over the rails and flipping into the pool.

Everyone else cheered and I glared at him when he came up for arm. He winced when he saw my expression and swam towards the edge of the pool. He pulled him self out of the water when everything seemed to go in slow motion. His body was lean and the water droplets were rolling down his six pack.

His arm muscles flexed as he was using purely arm strength to pull himself out. His hair was wet and stuck to his head. I tore my vision off of the water droplet rolling down his chest. Luhan seemed to notice my distress and started laughing.

"Hey Tao?!! Enjoying the view??"
I glared at him and kicked him into the pool. School uniform and all.
Sehun laughed but quickly stopped when I turned to him.

I screamed when I felt a pair of wet arms wrap around my waist and pick me up.

"No KRIS NO NO NO!!" I yelled as he started walking towards the end of the pool.
"Do you forgive me?"
"Yes yes! LET ME CHANGE! GOD."
Kris chuckled as he let me go.

I glared at him before quickly pulling off my shirt and pants and sliding the shorts on. This seemed to shut him up. I smirked before getting a running start towards the water. I did a double flip before diving into the water. Kai came up to me and tried to pull me down.

I grabbed his arm underwater and twisted it behind him. Bubbles came out of his mouth and he let me go. I swam to the surface and took a gasp of air. Kai came up besides me and I started laughing.
Soon he was too.

I turned to see 8 very eager boys lining up with smiles on their faces.
"Oh no."
I screamed as I tried to swim away but they all yelled and cannon balled into the water around me causing huge splashes.

I felt someone come up underneath me and put me on their shoulders.
They stood up which caused me to shoot out of the water.

I looked down to see Yixing smiling widely.

Suho caught his look and smiled, "WHO'S READY FOR SOME CHICKEN FIGHTS?!!"