Chapter 5: Party

Tao's POV

After school:

"Tao we have a party to go to."

My eyes widened, "Wait what!"

We were currently sitting in Kris's office. He was sitting on his desk on his laptop and I was sitting criss-crossed on the couch doing my homework.

"Yea it's some celebration about a partnership with another phone company."
I pouted, "Do I have to go?"

Kris nodded, "Can you go pick up my suit from the dry cleaners. They do a much better job then my useless maids. It's right next to that coffee shop you used to work at."

I sighed and packed my stuff.

"Leave your backpack. I'll drop it off at your house. I'm heading that direction to pick up your suit."
I gulped....my suit?
What have I gotten myself into?

I walked to the dry cleaner shop humming along to a song when I saw something disturbing. I rubbed my eyes to make sure it was actually happening. Kai and Kyungsoo were walking my way with their hands intertwined. My heart raced as I looked around not knowing what I do. I finally walked into some random shop and turned my back against the window glass. As soon as they walked by I crept out of the store and continued my way to pick up Kris's suit.

After I picked it up I headed back to Kris's mansion....which was like a 30 minute walk.
I called Suho hyung but he wasn't answering. I wanted to call Soo hyung but he was on that 'date'. I had no choice. I called Kris.

"Tao."
"Kris-ge....can you send a car to pick me up."
"Why."
"Because your house is too god damn far." I whined.

I heard a sigh from the other side before I got answer, "I'll send my limo but can you drive?"

Can I drive? Can I drive?

"Of course I can drive. I can drive better than you."

"Good because your getting your car tomorrow."

"Wait what?"

"Bye Tao."

"Kris are you giving me a car....Kris...KRIS."

I groaned when I realized he hung up on me. In a few minutes a limo pulled up and I knew it was the one Kris sent me. I got in and then driver started driving without talking. I sighed and watched the buildings rush by through the windows.

"Master Yifan wanted you to go get your hair done."

I glared at the driver even though he was just the messenger. I ran my fingers through my black hair and frowned, "What's wrong with my hair?"

"He told me you shouldn't take it personally. It's a high class business party and you needed to look outstanding."

I groaned loudly, "Could you take me the the nearest hairdresser please."

2 hours later:

I walked out of the hair dresser place with newly bleached blonde/ silverish hair.  The lady was kind enough to style it. I saw the driver waiting by the limo on the other side of the street. I quickly crossed the road and sat in the car.
The driver started the car and smiled, "Master Yifan would like your new hair."
My eyes widened as I tried to cover my blush.
"Shut up."
The driver chuckled and started taking me to God knows where. Ten minutes later we stopped in front of a huge mansion.

"Master Yifan is waiting."

I nodded and got out of the car. I entered the huge mansion with Kris's suit in one hand. I ran a hand through my hair anxiously as I looked around. This place was so big. I'm going to get lost for sure.
Right then a young lady walked up to me. She motioned me to follow her so I did. She lead me to a huge set of double doors and pushed me through.
I stumbled into a huge room. It was bigger than my apartment!

I could see a King sized bed in the corner and a huge walk in closet where Kris was standing. He turned and his mouth dropped.

He walked closer and squinted, "Tao is that you?"
I rolled my eyes, "Yes it's me who else would it be?"
Kris looked me up and down, "I said just get your hair done. Not fucking dye it."

I shrugged and handed him his suit, "The woman wanted to do it and I wasn't going to stop her. She's the professional."

Kris sighed, "Alright whatever. Your clothes in the bathroom. Go change."

Kris's POV

I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding after Tao went into the bathroom.  Who let that boy dye his hair? That's illegal....that's illegal for someone to look that good. I shook my head and quickly changed into my suit. I was putting on the suit jacket when I heard Tao call for me.

"Kris-ge? I think you forgot to give me my button up shirt."

I turned to find a shirtless Tao standing with the suit jacket in his hand. He was wearing the black pants and they fit him perfectly.

I looked away quickly before realizing the shirt was still in my closet.

I ran to it and grabbed it.
I threw it at him muttering, "You...you have to tuck the shirt in."

He pulled on the shirt and buttoned it while looking around.
"Is this your room?"

I nodded, not being able to tear my eyes off of him.

Tao finally looked up to see me staring at him. He turned bright red as he backed up into the bathroom. He quickly shut the door and I sighed. I sat on my bed and pulled on a pair of shoes. I went to my drawers and pulled out a good tie and waited for Tao to come out. He came out with the white button up tucked in and the jacket still in his hand.

The tucked in shirt only defined his thin waist.
"C..can you put this tie on me?"

God damn it I stuttered. He started fixing the tie like he did this morning and I was watching him. His new blonde hair gave him a more grown up look. Tao narrowed his eyes in concentration before finishing up the knot and looking up. Our eyes met and his breath hitched. I looked into his eyes as I slowly moved closer.

"We...we should go. The party..."
Tao stammered as he tripped backwards.

He quickly walked out of the room and I followed, sighing.

What have I done?

At the party:
Tao's POV

The party ended up being at Kris's mansion and a lot of his friends came.
Like Kai.
He was still scared since I threatened him after he sent me those pictures.
Suho was here to which I was grateful for but we had to stay with Kris and Kai and all their stuck up rich friends.
A smaller figured boy looked me up and down. "Who's the new kid."

I felt a shiver run down my back as I felt the other guy examine me.