Chapter 7: Birthday party

Kris's POV

I groaned. He wasn't answering his phone. I checked the time to see that we only had two more hours till the party started. I made up my mind and headed out the door with my car keys.

Ignoring the fact that I was in my party clothes, I drove to Tao's house. I wasn't wearing anything too special, but it wasn't causal either. I was wearing black skinny jeans and a pink button up with a red vest. It's what I get for having a pink obsessed niece. She was strict and stubborn just like her mom. She wanted everyone to wear pink.

I parked in the shabby parking lot and made my way up to his apartment. I knocked impatiently and was surprised when a sleepy Kyungsoo opened the door. What surprised me more was that this little spawn of Satan was wearing a lion onesie. If Kai was here he would have definitely made Kyungsoo stay in the onesie all day.

"Where's Tao? Where are the cupcakes?"

Kyungsoo yawned, "Calm yourself Kris. Tao stayed up till 4 baking them with me."

I tried to ignore the anger deep inside when I realized Kyungsoo was here all night with my Tao. I pushed past Kyungsoo and froze in the living room.

"Fuck." I whispered to myself.

Tao was on the couch sleeping with a panda onesie. He had the hood up which had a panda face and ears on it.
Yeah, Tao is staying in that onesie.
"Tao....Tao."
I tried shaking him awake.

He stood up slowly and wrapped his arms around me.
"Morning mom."
I struggled in his arms but froze when I felt his soft lips press against my cheek.

My eyes widened when I realized he kissed me on my cheek. Kyungsoo's eyes widened but he wasted no time pulling out his phone and taking a picture of us.

Tao opened his eyes and screamed.
"YOUR NOT MY MOM. EW."

Kyungsoo started laughing as Tao wiped his lips. I smirked a little before pinching his cheeks.

"Go brush your teeth Tao. Oh by the way. Don't change. You look absolutely adorable."

Tao blushed as he ran off. I smiled too myself and turned. Kyungsoo was staring at me, mouth dropped open.

"What!"

Kyungsoo shook his head, "I've never seen you act like that."

I rolled my eyes and walked to the kitchen to see more then 4 dozen cupcakes sitting on the counter. They were red velvet cupcakes with gray frosting and a little pink turtle on top.
I smiled, "Kyungsoo, thanks."
He nodded and started cleaning up the living room. Tao came racing back with a big smile on his face.
He pulled my arm cutely, "Kris-geeee...."

I sighed, "What do you want Tao?"

"Can we all wear onesies to your niece's party?"

My eyes widened. There was no fucking way anyone is going to catch me in a onesie.

I turned to face Tao and opened my mouth to reject him but stopped because of the look he was giving me. I tried saying no but I physically couldn't. 

I sighed and pulled out my phone, "If I'm going down. I sure in hell won't be going down alone."

Thirty minutes later
Tao's POV

I stretched once more cracking my back as we waited for my friends and Kris's friends. We were waiting in front of a costume store we found that opened early. A few minutes later, 7 sport cars parked in the parking lot. Kai, Luhan, Xiumin, Chen and Yixing all got out of their own sports cars and Baekhyun got out with Chanyeol following him and Suho was with Sehun.

My eyes widened, "Are you guys all fucking rich?"

Kris nudged me, "Tao don't swear."
I rolled my eyes and waited for an answer. They all shrugged, looked at each other and nodded.

Baek walked up to me and swung an arm around my shoulder, "Mom owns a huge line of cosmetics."
I snickered, "Of course.

Yixing pushed Baek away gently and hugged me.
"It's been so long my little Tao! Why did you quit? I missed you."
I hugged Yixing back.
"Being Kris's assistant is kinda a full time thing."
He chuckled.

I looked to see if Suho was close by and whispered in Yixing's ear, "How's lover boy?"
Yixing turned bright red and pushed me, "Shut up!" But he came closer and whispered, "We are going out on a date tomorrow."

I squealed (in a manly way of course). "Yaaaay!!! Get some!"
This caused Yixing to turn red again.

Kai yawned loudly and leaned against Kyungsoo, "What are we doing here again?"
Kris cleared his throat, "It's Jisoo's birthday and Tao wanted us to go in all matching onesies."

Sehun spit out the bubble tea he was sharing with Luhan, "Your kidding me right?"
Kris turned to look at my excited face and sighed, "Unfortunately not."

Baekhyun pushed in front of us and entered the store, "I'm down. And only because I think it's fucking adorable how whipped Kris is for Tao."

The others muttered in agreement and followed Baekhyun. It took us almost an hour to find all the right costumes.

I stuck with my Panda.

Kyungsoo stayed with his lion.

Baekhyun, Chen and Chanyeol all chose dog onesies. They insisted they were 'beagles'.

Kai was a parrot. His onesie came with 'wings' that attached his body to his arms.

Kris was a dragon, he put up one hell of a fight but I won.

Yixing found a pink unicorn which he fell in love with.

Luhan was was a deer. He wanted to be a wolf but we told him he looked like a deer. He was upset until Sehun promised him bubble tea.

Sehun was a wolf which clashed with his rainbow hair but we let him do whatever he wants. Because he's a brat. What Sehun wants....Sehun gets.

Suho got a bear onesie, claiming he was our 'momma bear'. Kris almost threw him out of the store for saying that.

And finally Xiumin decided on a frog onesie even though he was just a little small Baozi bun.

I skipped happily out of the store hand in hand with Sehun as the other 10 followed while grumbling. We all separated to our different cars, this time Kyungsoo went with Kai. Kris and I drove to the party in silence. I was smiling the whole way because I broke some of the 'bad boy' images.

Kris finally looked at my face and chuckled, "You are one crazy panda."

I stuck my tongue out at him. "I thought you weren't pandasexual."

Kris froze and almost rammed into Kai's car in front.

"We...shall not speak of that ever again."

"Okay sure." I said not really listening.

We arrived at the party at a huge mansion.

There were little girls running around everywhere. I even spotted some Disney princesses.
"Uncle Fanfan!!!" We heard a high pitched scream.

I turned to see a little girl tackle hug Kris. Kris chuckled and picked her up and spun her.

"My princess! Happy birthday!!" He said pecking her cheek.
I cooed at the cute sight.
Jisoo looked me up and down, "Who's that?" She said.
Kris smirked before answering, "That's Panda Oppa."
Jisoo's face lit up before reaching out for me.

I quickly took her into my arms and smiled at her, "Happy birthday."
She frowned, "You have to give me a nickname!"
I raised an eyebrow, "What?"

Jisoo played with the panda ear on my hood as she explained, "Uncle Fanfan calls me Princess. What are you going to call me?"
I pretended to be deep in thought. Jisoo giggled at the faces I was making, "What about.... Baby panda?"

She wrinkled her nose, "Why?"
"Every panda has a baby panda."

She made an 'O' shape with her mouth before nodding, "I'll be Panda oppa's baby panda."

Kris chuckled at the scene in front of him and moved closer.
I stiffened when I felt his arm around my waist as he moved to get in a better position to play with Jisoo.

We heard cooeing from front of us and we looked up.

There were 10 phones all targeted at us.

Kai giggled manically, "Another one for the Taoris scrapbook!"
Sehun raised an eyebrow, "Another?"

Moments later 10 dings were heard.

Kyungsoo shrieked, "THEY LOOK SO CUTE!!!"

Luhan started jumping up and down, "They look like an old married couple!"
Jisoo giggled, "I wanna see ....I wanna see."

I put her down gently and she ran to Sehun who picked her up and tossed her up a little before catching her.
She giggled as she wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a big kiss on his cheek.

Kris chuckled, "She's closet to Sehun. Maybe it's because he acts like a 5 year old."

I rolled my eyes and watched Jisoo run back to her little friends.

Kris put up his dragon onesie hood, "Let's enjoy this birthday party for little girls you dickbutts."

He walked away followed by a bunch of whining 'animals'.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"And then he said I was a baby panda!"
I chucked as Jisoo bragged to her friends about my nickname for her.
We were all sitting in a circle with a 5- year old in our laps. Sehun pouted after Jisoo chose me rather then him but lightened up after Luhan settled in his lap.

Kai whispered something in Jisoo's ear and she giggled.
She turned to me and poked my chest, "Panda oppa?"
"Yea?"

"Are you and Uncle FanFan in love?"
Jisoo's little friends gasped and surrounded me and him.
"Are you going to get married?"
"Does that mean you won't marry me?" I smiled at that question.

I picked the little girl who asked up and twirled her around. "Sorry sweetie. You're a bit young for me."
She shrugged and skipped away.

Yixing walked up to me and threw an arm around my shoulder. "How does it feel to feel famous?"

"Tiring."
Yixing turned around and offered me a piggy back.
I smiled and jumped on his back.

"Giddy up Unicorn!"