Life after

Also I want to dedicate this chapter to meshoo5 for all the sweet comments
Thank u so much ❤️❤️

HEHEHEHE the picture Dnsjsjks
Beibei- 7 years old

Tao watched Beibei as she gave a kiss to her father. Oh it felt so good for him to call Kris that.
Beibei skipped to Tao and Tao bent down and picked her up.

"Are you going to be okay princess?" Tao asked pecking her cheek.

Beibei nodded, "Yes mommy."
Tao sighed, "You're not going to stop calling me that aren't you."

"No mommy."

Tao laughed and put Beibei down.

She waved and raced off the school's doors.

Kris wrapped an arm around Tao's waist as they watched her go meet up with her friends.

"I'm proud of that little booger." Kris said sighing.

Tao laughed and smacked Kris's chest.

"Don't call my daughter that."

Kris chuckled and rubbed his nose against Tao's before placing a chaste kiss on his lips.
"You mean our daughter."

Beibei- 10 years old

Kris placed the last of his boxes into Tao's car.
As Tao's grandfather said many years ago, the companies were merging together.

The final details were done and the head company in charge was Wu.

A month ago on a rainy day, Chanyeol had a brilliant idea. (He didn't have many of those.)

Chanyeol proposed that the twelve of them should all move in together. I mean.....what could go wrong?

Tao and Kris had one daughter, Beibei.

Yixing and Suho who got married the year after Tao and Kris did had two sons. Minghao and Jun.

Ayyyeeee

Chanyeol brought home a little ball of joy name Sanha without telling Baekhyun but it didn't matter. Baekhyun loved little Sanha.

I'm sorry I just had to pls don't hurt me

Xiumin and Chen were engaged and so were Luhan and Sehun.

Kai and Kyungsoo had a little angel named Taejin and a devil named Soowok.

Today was moving day and Tao was getting nervous.

That's 18 people in one house, not counting maids or butlers or chefs or the little ankle biters that are yet to come.

Tao called for Beibei who was playing with Subin

She refuses to be called a grandmother because she claims that she was too young and wild to be one. Her words not mine.