Part 17

Love Silently Part 17

I wake up to feel someone wrapped around me. Confused I look down and see it’s Allana and the night’s events come flooding back. I feel like a terrible person for taking her virginity when I don’t love her. ‘God I’m such a bitch. I shouldn’t have let it go that far.’ I look down at her sleeping face. ‘She looks so sweet and innocent…maybe I could learn to love her...I mean really Carson only hurt me and hid everything about our relationship even our friendship, but Allana she’s good to me and good for me..’ 

I gently kiss her and to my surprise she kisses me back. Pulling away I see this beautiful sleepy face looking back at me.

“Good morning sleeping beauty”

“Good morning” She says smiling and rubbing one eye, looking so adorable.

“Sleep well?”

“Slept great. Mia last night was amazing..”

“Ya it was” I say smiling at her.

I kiss her cheek then carefully get out of bed, putting on a bra and girl boxers I grab my crutches and go into the kitchen.

**2 weeks Later**

Carson’s p.o.v

I wake up to see green eyes staring at me and I just wish they were the warm comforting brown that I love. Instead of Mia I have Destiny. And incase you were wondering yes we did have sex. It’s not the first time. I’ve been having sex with her to get out my frustrations. So instead of slow and gentle like with Mia, me and Destiny’s sex is rough. I feel no emotion when I have sex with her I only think of it as getting a release.

“Umm morning Dest ”

“Good morning baby” she says kissing me.

It’s not the same I don’t like kissing her so I pull away.

“Uh I have a game so you have to go.”

“Awwww can’t I come??”

“Sorry no” I say getting out of bed looking for my uniform.

She comes up behind me putting her arms around my waist and kisses my shoulder.

“You could just skip your game and stay in bed with me”