Part 10

Love Silently Part 10

Mia’s p.o.v

She sits down on the bleachers and looks at he ground. Crossing my arms over my chest I look down at her.

“Why would you let him kiss you? Don’t my feelings matter to you?”

“Excuse me?! You have no right to say anything about feelings! I saw you making out with Derek.”

She looks at me with shock spread across her face.

“Ya I saw you two. Your legs wrapped around his waist and your fingers in his hair. To think you were doing the same thing to me just this morning. You still even have my lip gloss on your lips. And how about that hickey? Is that mine or his? At least I didn’t kiss Gavin he kissed me. I didn’t even kiss him back.” I practically scream at her.

Guilt washes over her beautiful features and I have to turn away to keep from hugging her and  forgiving her. To keep from telling her everything is ok and that I love her, just forgetting everything that’s happened.

“So tell me what the hell am I supposed to do with you? Dump you? Kick your ass? Out you in front of the team? There are so many options. You tell me what I should do with you.” I say turning back to her with my voice dripping with venom and my fists clenched with anger.

Hurt masks her face as she looks up at me still not saying anything.

“Of course you have nothing to say. Well I do have something to say. You’re the one that doesn’t want to come out. I’m fine with it as long as you were by my side but no. Your to scared of what your so called ‘friends’ will think. Fine ok I would be able to deal with being your secret girlfriend but I can not deal with you acting like a total bitch to me.” I finish angrily.

She opens her mouth about to say something but shuts it choosing not to say it. 

 Rubbing the bridge of my nose I sigh and say “Look you take all the time you need to figure out whatever the fuck you want. You just remember I’m the one that loves you and I’m the one that has always been here for you even though you never really considered me a friend. No one will ever love you more so here’s something to remember me by.” 

I lean down and kiss her she doesn’t hesitate to kiss me back. The kiss is slow, heated, gentle, and passionate. I try to put all my love for her into that kiss. I feel tears stream down my cheeks because I know she wont choose me over them that this is it. I gently pull away, my forehead still touching hers. Taking off the ring I had only put on a few short days ago I place it into her hand.

“If you ever choose me I’ll take this back but until then you keep it to remind you what you just threw away here today.”

With that I give her one last kiss knowing it was our last and turn around walking away letting the tears fall freely. Forcing myself not to look back. Wiping my tears away I compose myself before going back over to the team. That’s what I’m good at. Keeping all my feelings bottled up never showing and saying what I really feel. Figures the one time I do I get my heart broken.

I walk over to Devan and tell her I’m leaving and to catch a ride with Madalynn. Without another word I walk away. I get into my car and drive away willing myself not to turn back and beg Carson to be with me. I just have to pretend nothing happened between us and that I don’t feel anything towards her. Just like before.

.........................................................................................................................................................

This is not the end but what do you think is going to happpen next??