Part 30

Love Silently Part 30

Carson’s p.o.v

I wake up to feel someone next to me. Frightened I look over and see he back of Mia’s head and notice her arm securely wrapped around my waist. I think back to the night’s events and begin to cry. I must have woke her up because she sits up and pulls me into her lap letting me cry into her chest. She starts humming my favorite song baby blue eyes by rocket to the moon. She knows that song always makes me feel better. We sat like that for awhile. I felt so safe and secure. 

When I start to calm down I look up at her and see she has a busted lip, a bruise on the side of her face, and a small cut above her left eyebrow. I reach up and gently touch the side of her face. So winces but doesn’t pull away.

“I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be. It’s not your fault”

“Thank you for saving me”

“That’s what friends are for” she says slightly smiling. “Go back to sleep I’ll go make you something to eat.” She carefully moves me from her lap laying me back on the bed then stands up.

I grab her arm.

“I don’t want to be alone”

“I wont be to long I promise.”

I drop her arm. She leans down and kisses my forehead smoothing my hair back, then walks to the door.

“I love you Mia”

“Shhh go to sleep” she replies then closes the door.

I roll over and old onto myself tightly. Then notice I’m wearing one her shirts and a  pair of underwear I left here before. I close my eyes and slowly drift to sleep.

*1 week later*

Mia’s p.o.v

I’m surprised that Carson actually told the team she was friends with me.  I guess she did at least owe me that because of all the things I’ve done for her. Bailey was not happy at all. Everyone else didn’t really seem to care either way. Well except for Devan she looked mad, but Madalynn calmed her down. So everything has been good. I’m not going to Rachel anymore. Instead I’ve been seeing my friend’s mom who’s an amazing trainer. I’m so lucky to have her.