Part 20

SEX SCENE!!!!!!!!!

………………………………................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Love Silently Part 20

Carson’s p.o.v

‘God I missed her lips so much.’ Just as I’m about to pull away she starts kissing me back. I lean over her, putting my hand on her waist and deepen the kiss. She slides her hands up my shirt, running them up and down my stomach.

“I’ve missed this so much.” I say sucking on her neck, hearing her moan.

I start to undo her bikini top and throw it off to the side. Sitting up alil I look her in the eye.

“I’m going to make love to you Mia I cant stand not being with you anymore.”

Smiling she takes off my shirt and pulls me down on top of her kissing me deeply. Taking that as the green light to keep going I slide of her bottoms and gently rub her clit, she moans into my mouth. She flips us over and takes off my shorts and thong. 

“You first” she says huskily 

She leans down and starts biting and sucking on my nipples gently pulling on them. Then kisses down my stomach to my clit then takes into her mouth sucking on it making me moan loud. I feel her slide two fingers inside me, pushing in deep. She starts moving them faster while nibbling my clit. I moan her name running my fingers through her hair.

“Ooooooh Mia that feels so good”

 She starts licking me up and down while rubbing my clit with her thumb. I feel myself getting close as my stomach muscles start to tense up. I feel my walls start to tighten. 

“Cum for me baby” She says sliding her tongue inside me.

“OH MIA!!!” I scream out and cum. She covers my mouth with her other hand to smother my screams.

She smirks and licks me clean then comes up and kisses me, and I can taste myself on her tongue. We continue to kiss as I push my fingers inside her and she bites my lip. I finger her fast and hard needing to taste her cum. I pinch her clit with my other hand and start to suck her neck. She starts to moan my name loudly.

“I’m getting close Car” she says starting to breathe heavily.

“Cum for me” I whisper in her ear

I pinch her clit hard and push my fingers in as deep as they go and feel her walls tighten around my fingers as screams my name. I quickly kiss her to cover up her screaming. I slide my fingers out of her and lick them. ‘Fuck she tastes so good’ I bring my fingers to her lips and she starts sucking them. Once she’s done I give her a long kiss and taste both of us on her tongue.

We put back on our clothes and lay next to each other still breathing hard. I look into her gorgeous brown eyes and gently kiss her. Smiling we just lay in the sand cuddling.

I hear someone yelling my name and sit up looking around confused then realize it’s Tori. ‘Oh shit’

Mia’s p.o.v.

I hear Tori’s voice yelling Carson’s name and she shoots straight up. Then Tori walks up.

“What are you doing with her Carson?” she says looking at me with disgust.

“I umm uh…couldn’t sleep so I decided to go for a walk and she was out here because she couldn’t sleep either and we just started talking..”

“Why is her arm around your waist?”

I see Car start to panic. Then she turns to me.

“Ya why is your arm around my waist??” she says standing up.

“Come on Car.” Tori says grabbing Carson’s arm, dragging her away.

I cant believe her. We just fucking ‘made love’ on the beach and she still chooses them over me???

............................................................................................................................................................................................

Mia chaets on Allana with Carson while visiting Allana's parents and Bailey is trying to get in Carson's pants while Carson just left Mia sitting alone on the beach after sex??? Ohh i'm so evil haha. Well what's going to happen next????

It's late so night my good people. Sweetdreams :) 

<3 <3 <3