Part 12

Ok well you all should feel special because I’m losing sleep to write this now that school and everything is starting again. So I’m starting to write this at like 11 and I have to get up at 6. Just know the only reason I’m up this late is to make alllll of you happy. So read away.

………………………………................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Love Silently Part 12

Mia’s p.o.v.

It’s Sunday now and we are doing great in the tournament. We have won all of our games so far and this is out last one. So if we win this we win the entire tournament. The best part is that we are playing our rivals so it’s gonna be a good game. I have a bone to pick with a few of these girls and believe me they are going to get what’s been a long time coming for them.

Carson’s p.o.v. 

I get called out for a sub and run over to the side lines chugging my water. ‘Oh god this is one of the hardest games I’ve ever played.’ Looking back at the game I see Mia has the ball and is dribbling down field. ‘Wow she’s so sexy when she plays.’ I’m amazed that she can still keep playing like that even after all the hard hits she’s taken. Especially to the ribs. She got slammed right into the goal post. 

Mia is a really tall girl and this girl even bigger than her is chasing her down. And when I mean bigger than her I mean like a huge gorilla is on her tail right now. Looking away from the game for just a second I look for some pre wrap in my bag.

Then next thing I known there’s a bunch of gasps and yelling coming from the side lines.  I look back to the field and see Mia tumbling down the field with her sock covered in red. She keeps rolling over onto the gravel around the field next to the goal post and I see her shirt and shorts come up and the gravel scrapes her back and legs. Then out of no where the girl that was chasing her falls on top of her. The girl’s elbow hitting her ribs and her knee jamming into Mia’s crushing it. I swear I could hear it break. The only thing being heard now are her gut wrenching screams of pain. 

I quickly run over to her to see her face streamed with tears and a look of pure pain covering her face. While I can see blood covering  her jersey and socks. Avoiding looking at her knee I see there’s a huge cut down her leg, trying to stop the bleeding I take off my shirt and carefully place it on her leg. Still no one else is trying to help me with her so I start screaming for help as my eyes swell with tears. 

Soon I hear sirens start to approach the field. So I just  hold her telling her everything is going to be alright trying to comfort her in some way. Trying to make her screams and sobs stop as she clings to me.