Love Silently Part 5

*5 month later*

It's the almost the end of the fall season and I'm still playing with the old team along with my college team. I'm 19 years old and I'm still in love with her. I've been in love with her since I was 13 and I'm still not over her. I haven't even been hanging out with Carson since that party. I haven't even talked to her out of soccer. I can't deal with it anymore. I hate playing for this team because half the team doesn't want me here, so I won't play where I'm not wanted. I pull our coach Kevin aside and tell him what I'm feeling and that I'm probably going to quit. He begs me not to but I told him I'm going to talk to the team before I decide. He walks away leaving me with the team as they wait for me to speak.

"Listen girls I love playing for this league and for all of you but I don't think I will be playing for you anymore. It's obvious that not everyone on this team wants me here and I refuse to play where I'm not wanted. I'm sick of being yelled at by Tori, sick of being criticized by Bailey, sick Christine being rude to me. I'm just sick of being made fun of by them. I've waited a very long time to see if there would be any changes but there hasn't been any. Christine told me no one on the team likes me so if no one likes me then I will just leave. So I think I will be quitting I'm sorry I just can't be here anymore, I can find better use of my time and get my extra training in somewhere else. If no one has anything to say then I'm done." I look at all the shocked faces of the team some glaring at Christine, Bailey and Tori, I'm just sitting there waiting for someone to say something. Then Devan walks up to me.

"Mia I don't want you to quit you told me not to quit so now I'm telling you."

"Dev they treat you better than they treat me I'm sorry."

A few of the other girls say they don't want me to go.

"I'm sorry girls but that's not enough.." With a last glance at Carson I turn around grabbing my bag and start walking off the turf field that I would miss playing at almost every day. Next thing I know I'm being tackled to the ground and flipped onto my back. I look up to see Carson on top of me.

"You can't quit."

"Why the hell not Carson?"

"Because."

"Because why Carson?"

She doesn't say anything just stares at me.

"That's what I thought." I say starting to push her off.

"Because I love you" she whispers.

"Wait you what?"

"Let's talk." she says pulling me up. "We will be back in a little" she yells over her shoulder as she takes me to the grass fields that are across the stadium.

When we get to the fields she we walk around not saying anything. Then she tells me to sit down. So I sit down with my back against a goal post.

"Did you say you loved me?"

"Yes Mia I love you." She says looking down. Lifting her chin, I make her look me in the eyes.

"I love you too Carson"

A slow smile spread across her lips and she leans in and kisses me sending fireworks through my entire body. I pull her onto my lap putting my arms around her as she wraps her arms around my neck. She licks my bottom lips asking for entrance which I refuse and smirk against her lips. She then bites my bottom lip making my moan and she slides her tongue into my mouth, exploring it running her tongue along the roof of my mouth. I slide my hands up the back of her shirt gently working their way up then drag my nails down her back making her moan into my mouth. She slides my hands up my shirt massaging my boobs. I moan so loud her hands feel so good on my skin it sends electric shocks through my body. We break apart breathing hard, looking into each other's eyes. Her blue ones looking in to my brown.

"I love you Carson."

"I love you too Mia"

I smile and peck her lips one last time, hoping and praying that I won't wake up soon and have this all be a dream.

"So will you stay?"

"Yes, but I don't see the big deal you play for William and Mary too."

"But I'll get to see you even more."

"Ok, whatever you say Car haha."

She gets off my lap and we lay next to each other looking up at the clouds in silence as I ponder what exactly this means..