Part 32

Love Silently Part 32

Carson’s p.o.v

I wake up and see this beautiful girl holding on to me. Smiling to myself I carefully try to get out of bed but she tightens her hold clinging to me. I brush the hair out of her face and kiss her forehead, I poke her in the side. She looks up at me and drowsily rubs her right eye. I grab her hand and kiss it.

“Careful you’ll screw up your contact”

I watch her as she carefully rubs her eye. I smile to myself as I notice she always rubs her right eye and only her right eye. Its pretty cute. She yawns and starts snuggling back into my chest.

“It’s time to get up sweetheart”

“I don’t wanna” she mumbles

I slightly chuckle at her stubbornness.

“Hey stop laughing its hard to sleep with your body shaking like that”

“Get up lazy”

She shakes her head no and yawns again. ‘Alright time for plan B’

I put my hand under her chin and start gently kissing her. Just like I thought se kissed me back. I break the kiss and  softly kiss her neck then start sucking it. Hearing her breath hitch. I smirk and massage her boobs and feel her heart beating even faster as she lets out a soft moan. I pull away and smile at her.

“Good your up now”

“That’s not fair you tease” 

“Never said I played fair” I say winking and getting out of bed. “I wanna go out and get some breakfast so put some clothes on I’m hungry” I start getting dressed. I hear her sigh and get out of bed and start getting dressed.

When I turn around she’s about to put her shirt on. I walk up behind her and out my arms around her waist, kissing the back of her neck. She puts her hands on top of mine.

“I missed you” I whisper to her

“You have me now” she replies softly laying her head back on my shoulder

I kiss her cheek and hold her hand as we walk out of her room and head out to the car. She gets in the drivers seat and back out of the driveway. We went to iHop for breakfast and hung around her house. Then Mia spent forever in the shower until we had to go to the game.

Mia’s p.o.v

We start walking down to the field where everyone else already is. I nervously take a deep breath widening the space between me and Carson. She looks over at me and puts her arm around my waist pulling me close as we reach the team. Everyone stops what their doing and stares at us.

“What the fuck is this??” Bailey asks furiously

“Me with my arm around my girlfriend. What do you think?” Carson replies coolly 

Shocked looks pass through everyone’s faces. All looks held jealousy, surprise, anger, or hurt. Guess who had hurt? Tori… I motion for her to follow me and we walk a good distance away from the team.

“Is this true Mia?” Tori asks hurt clear in her voice as a few tears fall down her cheeks

“Yes. I’m sorry Tori but I love Carson. You really are great and I do have strong feelings for you. Just not as strong as my feelings for Carson.”

“It’s ok….I’ll wait for you. I love you and I’ll wait however long it takes. I wont give up on you.”

‘Fuck that sounds familiar.’ “Tori I’m not worth waiting on nothing is going to come between me and Carson this time. I just know it…”

“No Mia I will wait” 

Sighing knowing it’s not worth arguing about I just hug her. I wipe her tears waiting for her to compose herself then we go back to the team to see them all in a heated discussion. Me and Tori clear our throats and they all get quite.

Kevin walks over breaking the awkwardness yelling for the girls to start warming up. Grumbling they all walk out onto the field. Carson runs over giving me a quick kiss then joins the rest of the team.

The game went great the girls won 7-2. It was a really good game. We all end up going out to dinner together. 

Shaye: “So you and Carson huh?”

Me: “Ummm ya…”

Shaye: “Well I hope things work out between you two” Smiling sweetly

Meg: “I don’t think you two are a good couple”

Aaliyah: “Shut up Meg they are going to be great together.”

Carson: “Thanks Aali” 

Dinner was a bit awkward since some of the girls were throwing glares at either me or Carson. Other than that I had fun. It felt so good to have all my felling out there with no judgment whatsoever from my friends. Only acceptance. Me and Carson drive back to my house. Carson goes and takes a shower while I go ahead and go to sleep.