Part 26

Love Silently Part 26

Mia’s p.o.v.

I wake up to find myself wrapped around something warm beneath me. Opening my eyes I see I was cuddled up next to Carson that was sleeping soundly. Freaking out I lift the blankets and see me in a bra and shorts and her in a t shirt. ’Oh thank god. I thought I cheated again.’ relaxing a bit I look her over ‘I have to say she looks really sexy’ Smiling to myself I brush the hair out of her face and watch her sleep. A few minutes later she wakes up blinking at me.

“Morning” she says rubbing her eyes.

“Morning”

Glancing over at the clock she frowns.

“We should get up so we can make it to school on time.”

“I don’t wanna go to school” I whine and pout.

“Ugh fine we can stay home”

“YAY” I hug her tight, cuddling back into her

Chuckling she kisses my forehead and we both go back to sleep.

Allana’s p.o.v

‘Oh my god. I cant believe I just did that! I’m so stupid so so stupid.’ I carefully get out of bed and start putting my clothes on as quietly as I can. I pick up my shoes and slowly start heading for the door. But just my luck I drop a shoe and it falls to the ground with a thud. Quickly bending down to pick it up I speed walk over to the door.

“Hey, wait. Where are you going?” A voice asks

“I’m leaving last night was a mistake I should have never had sex with you. I love Mia so I’m going to beg for her forgiveness.”

“You going to tell her?” 

“Yes I love her so I have to be honest. I know she will forgive me if I’m honest”

“Would you forgive her if she did the same thing?”

“Of course”

“Are you sure about that Allana?”