Part 7

THIS CHAPTER HAS  A SEX SCENE

………………………………................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Love Silently Part 7

Carson’s p.o.v.

It’s been three weeks since Mia broke up with Sara and since then we’ve been together. Things have been going great between us. No one knows about us though. We just aren’t ready to come out yet.

I’m supposed to be getting ready to spend the weekend with her. She said she’s taking me somewhere but I don’t know where though. She just said “Pack a bag for the weekend and wear something nice on Friday when I come pick you up.” So here I am doing the last touches on my makeup before she comes. I’m wearing a tight red dress to my mid thigh. I don’t mean to brag or anything but I look pretty hot. The doorbell ring and I run down stairs with my bag careful not to trip from my heels.

I open the door to see my beautiful girlfriend in a black dress and black heels. She looks amazing.

“You look beautiful Carson” She says smiling at me.

“You don’t look to bad yourself”

Chuckling she takes my hand leading me to her car.

Mia’s p.o.v.

I take Carson to my car, grabbing her bag and throwing it in the back. She leans against the car with her arms crossed. 

“So where are you taking me?”

“It’s a surprise silly.”

“Pleeeeease tell me.”

“Nope”

She pulls me into her kissing me

“Sorry I’m still not going to tell you.”

“We can have sex right now if you tell me”

Sighing I frown at her. “Car if I wanted to just have sex with you I would’ve tried a long time ago. I don’t want to have sex with you, as corny as it sounds I want to make love to you. My first time, your first time….our first time, is going to be special. Something you will always remember.”