Part 23

Love Silently Part 23

Mia’s p.o.v

“WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE??? HUH?! DID THAT NIGHT ON THE BEACH MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU?!?!?! I WAS READY TO GIVE UP EVERYTHING FOR YOU AND THIS IS WHAT YOU DO?!!?!!” I hear someone scream

Turning around I see Carson, red in the face with her fists clenched. 

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN DIDN’T THAT NIGHT ON THE BEACH MEAN ANYTHING??? YOU’RE THE ONE THAT LEFT ME ALONE IN THE SAND!!” I say angrily. Then the wave of hurt hits me from everything she’s done to me. “I was the one left alone not you Devan was just comforting me we are friends and nothing more. You shouldn’t care anyway you are nothing to me other than the bitch that keeps breaking my heart…”

“Mia I’m sorry…” she starts but I cut her off

“Don’t say anything Carson I’m over it…just…just leave me alone” I say then start running down the beach back to the house with the tears streaming down my cheeks. I ignore the pain from my knee and run as fast as I can. 

Getting to the door I feel someone grab my arm and pull me into them. I don’t know who it is but I just break down and cry into their chest all I know is it’s a girl. I cling to them then feel myself being lifted up and being laid on the bed. The person just holds me as I cry not saying a word. As my tears slowly stop I look up and see Tori is the one holding me.

“See I really do love you. I will always be here when you need me until you decide I’m the one you want.”

“Thank you Tori”

“It will never be a problem for you. Is your knee ok?”

“It hurts can you bring me some ice?”

“Of course” she carefully gets out from under me, kisses my forehead then leaves the room

Devan’s p.o.v 

I look at Carson and I feel my blood start to boil.

“How could you do all this shit to her Carson? Don’t you now how she feels about you?? Anyone I mean I mean ANYONE would be luck to have her. She’s the best girl anyone could have and you hide your feelings for her because your scared of what your friends would think. If they are really your friends then they would understand and support you, but no your to much of a pussy to tell them. If I was lucky enough to have her love me I would give her everything and make sure she was always happy and be sure she would never shed a tear because of me. How could you just leave her alone on the beach like that???”

She doesn’t say anything to me she just stares at me in complete shock.

“Even Tori would be better for her than you. So if you aren’t going to say how you really feel, you stay the fuck away from her.” I finish then walk away going back to the house to find Madalynn.

Mia’s p.o.v

“Thanks for everything Tori”

“No problem”

“You should go before Allana gets back”

“Oh…alright I understand”

She gets up to leave then turns back around.

“I’m always here for you Mia” she says

Out of no where she kisses me and I find myself kissing her back. She gently pulls away smiling then gives me one last peck and leaves.

‘I have got to be the worst girlfriend ever. I cheated on this great girl with my ex girlfriend that I’m still in love with and I just made out with a girl that says she’s in love with me and I used to hate her but now I actually like her and liked kissing her. Can life get anymore complicated??????’

I carefully get out of bed and decide to take a bath. Sliding into the warm water I close my eyes and start to relax. I hear the front door open and close.  Opening my eyes I see Allana in the doorway smiling.

“Done being a perv yet?” I ask closing my eyes again.

“Nope” I hear her say from right next to me.

I then feel her hand slide between my legs and start to rub my clit. I moan as she rubs my harder and slides a finger inside me. She pushes in deep and I already feel myself getting close. Then there’s  a knock at the door, ignoring it she goes faster. I grip the sides of the tub and scream out as I cum on her fingers. Breathing hard she kisses me then leaves to answer the door wiping her hand off on a towel.

I get out, wrapping a towel around myself and go into the bedroom. Exhausted from the days events I drop the towel ad get in bed pulling the covers over me and close my eyes. A few minutes later I feel the bed shift as Allana  gets in bed next to me. She pushes her body against mine, I feel that she took off her clothes s she’s naked too. I know she wants to have sex since we have to go home in the morning. Rolling over an I kiss her massaging her boobs.

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sorry it's short but i had a date and my date is still here. If things go well then i might not be getting back to you all until real late ;) haha hopefully thats where things go idk i dont care to much if it happens or not ok we are getting to personal here so ANYWAYS...

I uploaded before i left but idk why it didnt work. Oh well blame the site. Let me know what you thought. Whats going to happen with Mia and Tori? Will Mia tell Allana about her cheating? Does Devan have feelings for Mia? What the hell is Bailey doing and how is she going to tie in? and last but not least...WHAT IS CARSON GOING TO DO????

Later my good people and wish me luck!!! ;)