Part 18

Love Silently Part 18

Mia’s p.o.v.

This is going to be a very long weekend. Allana is taking me to meet her parents. Don’t you hate that awkward moment when you meet someone’s parents? Cause I do. UGH FML!! So what’s going on is that I have to go down with her family to their cabins by the beach. Luckily me and Allana will have a cabin to ourselves. Right now Allana is here helping me pack. The best part is I get to take my knee brace off before I go sooo I can actually get in the water. I still have to be careful and use my crutches when it hurts, but if it hurts really bad then I have to put on a brace so let’s hope for the best.

“Did we get all your bikinis babe?”

“Ummm no there’s a black one that should be in that drawer” I saw pointing across the room.

Walking over to it she pulls it out then holds it up smiling. 

“I can’t wait to see you in this, and get you out of it” She says winking.

“Oh really now?”

“Yes really. Let’s rehearse shall we?” 

She pushes me on the bed straddling me and starts kissing me.

Carson’s p.o.v.

I have nothing to do this weekend. I need to find something to do. Getting an idea I quickly take out my phone dialing Bailey’s number.

“Hello?”

“Cabin on the beach?”

“HECK YA!! I’LL MAKE SOME CALLS RIGHT NOW!!”

With that she hangs up. Looks like my weekend is set. Time to get packing.

Mia’s p.o.v 

Well time to meet the parents. Getting out of the car we go to the cabin next door. I follow Allana inside and hear a few voices coming from what seems to be the living room. We walk in the room and I see a man and woman in maybe their forties sitting on the couch. The woman has dark blonde hair and blue eyes she’s really pretty to say the least, while the man had dark brown hair with brown eyes and he’s pretty handsome. Probably heartbreakers when they were teenagers. They stand up to greet me.