Part 21

Love Silently Part 21

Mia’s p.o.v

I sneak back inside the house as quietly as I can and go into the bathroom. Turning the water as hot as I goes and step in pouring on the body wash and scrubbing my body. I then wash my hair on go back over my body washing my chest and between my legs again. Stepping out I feel so dirty. ‘I just cheated on this amazing girl for what? To get left alone in the dark, cold, sand by someone who doesn’t care about me??’

I carefully walk into he bedroom and the floor boards creak as if their saying to me “liar, cheater” with every step I take. I finally make it to the bed and get under the covers. Letting out a sigh of relief I close my eyes. Then Allana rolls over laying her head on  my chest snuggling into me. It finally hits me and the tears start to fall and slowly cry myself to sleep.

I wake to feel someone kissing my neck. I ignore it and try to go sleep. Then all of the sudden I’m being shaken from my sleep.

“What?” I answer drowsily keeping my eyes closed.

“How’d that hickey get on your neck????”

That wakes me up. ’Oh shit Carson’ I sit straight up wide awake and start to panic in my head. Then I quickly get an idea. ‘I hope this works’

“You gave it to me last night.”

“I never give you hickies”

“You did last night”

“I didn’t notice it last night.” she says eyeing me

“It was dark…wait…think someone else did that to me???” I say faking hurt. “If you think I would do that then I should leave.” I get up and start putting clothes on.

“No no no!! I’m sorry!!” she pleads grabbing my arm. “I should know you would never do something like that. You would never cheat on me. I love you baby” She finishes and kisses me.

I get over washed with guilt and feel sick to my stomach. I quickly pull away and go to the bathroom as quick as I can and throw up in the toilet. Not a second later Allana walks in and rubs my back. 

“You ok?”

“Ya I just feel a little sick”

“Should I call my parents and tell them your sick so we cant go out with them today??”

“No no you go ahead and go. Go spend some time with your parents. Your always with me anyway one day wont kill you”

“You sure?”

“Ya I’m sure” 

About an hour later she’s out the door going out for the day with her family. They wont be back until late. So I have the whole day to myself to sort out my emotions and just think. I get back into bed and decide to take a nap. I had a long night.

Carson’s p.o.v.

‘I’m a bitch. Ya I know I am no need to say it. Ugh I cant believe I did that to her last night stupid Tori… Why doesn’t she ever want me near Mia?? A lot of the team doesn’t like me near Mia…but why???‘ Sighing I get out bed and go into the kitchen to see Tori in deep thought. ‘I wonder what she’s thinking about….

Tori’s p.o.v.

‘I cant believe I caught her with that bitch last night!!! I mean really she could do so much better than her. And the thought that they just finished having sex made my blood boil. Plus she’s with that stupid girl Allana. She deserves someone better. Someone like me. Mia and Tori. Tori and Mia. Has a nice ring to it.’

Carson’s p.o.v 

Shrugging it off I start making myself breakfast. As I sit down to eat I notice Tori glaring at me. Looking down at my food we eat in silence. When I’m finished I get up and go to my room, putting on a sports bra and a pair of running shorts then head out onto the beach for a run. 

............................................................................................................................................................................................

I'm really really tired. I'm sorry it's short but atleast i posed something. Anyways here are some questions for you all. What should Mia do about Carson??? Should she tell Allana what happpend?? What do you think Tori will do? Does Allana have an idea of what's going on??? And last but not least why is Carson denying Mia infront of her "friends"????

Night my good people sweetdreams :)

<3<3<3<3<3