Part 8

Love Silently Part 8

Mia’s p.o.v 

I wake up and look over to see these gorgeous pair of blue eyes looking back at me.

“Were you watching me sleep?” I say raising my eyebrow at her, seeing her cheeks turning red. Chuckling I lean over and kiss her forehead then get out of bed looking for some clothes. I slip on a pair of shorts and a t shirt.

“Get up lazy ass your helping me with breakfast” I say walking out of the room into the kitchen. A few minutes later Carson walks in one of my t shirts looking sexy as hell.

“I want eggs and bacon. So get going”  She says sitting on top the counter.

“I said your helping me with breakfast not telling me” 

Giving me the puppy dog look laughing I walk over to her standing between her legs putting my arms around her waist.

“I might do it for a kiss” 

She gives me a quick kiss then leans back “Ok breakfast time start cooking”

“Nope you can do better”

After giving me a real kiss I make us breakfast. When we finish breakfast we head down to the beach for a swim. We ended up spending the entire day just playing in the water screaming and giggling like little kids again. 

I made her make us dinner since I made breakfast. After dinner we had each other for dessert. Exhausted and breathing hard she nuzzles her face into my neck gently kissing it.

“I love you Mia so much more than anything. You are the most important thing to me.”

“I love you too Car. Don’t worry I feel the same way.”

I hear her yawn so I just wrap my arms around her and we cuddle until we fall asleep.   

The next day we had to wake up early so we could get back home in time to make it to our game so I took Carson back to her house first.

“I’ll see you at the game Car. I love you”

“ I love you too”

With that I drove home ad to the game in complete bliss. I didn’t think anything could kill my mood.

..........................................................................................................................................................

It's short I know. This chapter is just a filler