chapter 23

"Hey dudes you made it" Jake waved Ashley and Scarlett over to their both although they were accompanied by a dark haired girl none of them recognised as one of their friends before. The three sat down at the large table the guys had acquired.

"Course, you guys said Danny was done with his tour as well right?" Ash grinned sliding onto the sofa next to CC with Scarlett sitting beside him and Jess hovering on the arm. "This is Jess by the way" Ashley indicated to her "Scarlett brought back a stray from las vegas apparently" which scarlett lightly shoved him for putting it like that.

The guys each said hi to her in turn afterwards Scarlett had to grab her to stop her from falling off the arm. Jake and Jinxx were sitting on the sofa opposite them and Andy was sitting on a lone chair between the two sofas at the side with his feet outstretched on the table infront.

"Danny said he'd meet us here" Andy nodded then his smile rolled outwards into a sly grin "we've got a surprise in store from him too"

"Oh yeah he's not met you yet has he?" Ashley realised looking at Scarlett "our touring schedules meant that we kept missing them whenever they weren't touring so it means danny gonna meet you for the first time"

"Yeah it is" CC chuckled at some inside joke the 3 newcomers didn't quite understand

"You want to share that CC?" Scarlett asked

"They know about you, they've seen your set and articles about you in the magazines"jinx started

"So they've seen these then?" Scarlett smirked, folding her arms under her bust

"And want to obviously meet you" Jinxx continued

"Surprise surprise" Scarlett muttered rolling her eyes

"So we thought we'd get them to jump through a few hoops" Jinxx sharing the same grin as cc now

"Hey guys!" they group turned to see Danny worsnop kind of jogging over to them...in badly done set the world on fire era war paint. The whole group were laughing their heads off. "What?" danny looked round cluelessly "you said she only talked to theatrical bands with visual imagery"

Scarlett shook her head still laughing "Never said that"

Danny turned to Andy "Dude, what the hell were you playing at?"

Andy was laughing since he couldn't believe that danny had so blindly believed him like that "We're getting a good laugh from it"

"You douches" Danny glared at them, wiping the paint off as best he could with his neck scarf, sitting down next to Jake and Jinxx. "your making me into a freaking joke"

"you are a freaking joke by the looks of it" Scarlett laughed

Danny looked up at her with a light of hope in his eyes "I like girls who can laugh, you must be Scarlett" he extended his hand out to her