chapter 27

"Guys" Scarlett laughed as she was attacked by tongues that didn't belong to Ashley - killer and Tokyo had decided to gang up on her when she was supposed to be working on new lyric material. Her papers were scattered everywhere thanks to the two Pomeranians but it was impossible to stay mad at the two adorable balls of fur. Scarlett was alone in the house trying to write some new music with Ashley at the studio supposedly working on some new black veil bride material with the guys but she knew they would be messing around by now though.

She would of continued to enjoy not doing what she was supposed to be if the doorbell hadn't of started to ring.

"Just a sec" Scarlett called, fighting her way to her feet and walking over to the front door; when she opened it she was expecting it to be like the mail man or something but what she found was jess in tears and she looked to of been crying a long time from the raw red skin round her eyes. "Jess" Scarlett's face was immediately painted with concern "Come on in" She ushered Jess inside "Go to the living room, cuddle with Tokyo and killer while I get ice cream and we can discuss what danny did"

"How did you know it was about danny?" Jess sniffed making her way to the living room and flopping down on the sofa

"Wild guess" Scarlett shouted, making her way to the kitchen and coming back with pots of ben and jerry ice cream pots; she sat down cross legged next to Jess "I'm no good at this stuff and have no idea why you would go to me out of all of the girls in our group but shoot" Tokyo and Killer now being interested what was going on so jumped on the couch between the two.

Jess looked at Scarlett then at the floor while stroking Tokyo for comfort "well..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Danny" Jess greeted her boyfriend walking into Danny's apartment

"Hey baby" he said hugging her before going back to the living room where he was watching Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1.

"Oh My God I love Harry Potter!" Jess squealed excitedly, sitting down on the sofa quickly not wanting to miss anything more.

"Seriously? I am the luckiest guy in the world!" Danny grinned throwing his firsts in the air but was met by a weird look from Jess "Well" Danny shrugged modestly "I have a gorgeous girlfriend, who likes my music and Harry Potter!

"Aww Danny that's so swee-" but Jess was cut off by Danny pressing his lips to hers and soon enough Jess and Danny were making out on Danny's sofa and as Danny lay her down Jess became nervous.

This is where she always stopped Danny. She did like him. A lot. But she had only ever been in relationships where guys used her as a sex toy and she didn't like it. Guys just used her for her body. But now she had left playboy she'd left it all behind her as she felt like she deserved more.

She pulled away as Danny started kissing her neck

"Danny stop."

Danny sighed tired of this scene over and over "Why? Why do you always do this?" he protested

"Because I don't want to have sex" Jess said sitting up

"Why not? Don't you like me?"

"Yes I do"

"Then why not?!" Danny said getting annoyed

"Because!"

"BECAUSE FUCKING WHAT!?!?" Danny said standing up and shouting - he was at his boiling point.

"Danny don't. Don't shout at me. And don't try and pressure me into sex, please" Jess felt a lump rise in her throat as her eyes began to sting,

"NO! I WILL SHOUT BECAUSE I REALLY FUCKING LIKE YOU AND YOU REFUSE TO HAVE SEX WITH ME WHICH MAKES ME THINK YOU DON'T LIKE ME BACK!!!"