Chapter 35

Jess and Juliet were sitting on the Asking Alexandria tour bus talking about anything and everything

"So did Danny get his morning sex?"

"Haha" Jess laughed slyly

"aww come on, tell me" Juliet pouted - no one could resist the pout.

"Why?"

"Because you are a really cute couple and I'm nosey" Juliet laughed at herself (cause it was true)

Jess laughed as well "Yes he did but he deserved it" she admitted

"Oh really? What did he do?"

"He made me breakfast!"

"Yeah fair enough if Andy did that I'd give him morning sex" the girls laughed

"So what's new?" Jess returned back to earth from their constant giggles

"Ashley is gonna propose to Scarlett" Juliet said without thinking, covering her mouth with her hands as soon as she realised what she had said but Jess was already screaming

"OH MY GOD! REALLY?! HOW DID YOU FIND OUT?" Jess shoutedstanding up from all the excitement

"I saw the page on Ashley's phone" Juliet couldnt help but grin standing up as well; the two soon screaming and jumped up and down like teenagers.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?!" Scarlett yelled from the door way and the girls instantly shut up.

"N- nothing" Jess said grinning holding Juliet's hand while she jumped up and down beside Jess

"Right, cause I'm gonna believe that" Scarlett rolled her eyes "Anyway, Jess, Danny told me to tell you he is about to go on and he wants you there"

"Oh okay" Jess said, skipped -yes skipped- off the bus

"what's got her so chipper?" Scarlett asked Juliet noting how good of a mood once Jess was in

"I can't say" Juliet giggled before walking off the bus as well "Hey Jess wait up!"

"What the hell was that all about Ace?" Scarlett sighed -she had the baby brain and hormones not them- holding her developing bump as she walked off the bus.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jess giggled to herself 'I can't believe they're gonna get married. They're so cute together and they have a baby in the way. It's like a fairy tale' she stopped for a second 'ok not exactly a fairy tale but still' it was at this point she realised she had wandered into unknown territory : none of the tour buses looked familiar, there were no stages or even people around to ask for directions. In short she was lost. "Opps" thing was Danny was gonna be expecting her side stage watching him and there to meet him when he came off.

She bit her lip trying to walk round a bit more in the hope she'd find something familiar or somebody to give her some directions - warped tour was a huge maze but the staff seemed to always know where they were going.

"Hey" she spotted someone and ran over "do you know how to get to the Kia forte stage from here?" It was a middle aged guy but he looked to of tried to keep himself in shape to keep off the beer belly, tanned, thinning hair and a goatee; he wasn't staff but he looked like he knew where he was going.

"Sure" the guy grinned "I was on the way myself"

'That was lucky then' jess smiled to herself letting him lead her round.

After a few minutes though he stopped but they were nowhere near the stage and if anything they were even more lost.

"Where's the stage?" Jess asked before the guys hand was clamped over her mouth and was pushed against the side of a tour bus.