chapter 3

"You did what!"

Scarlett sighed, rolling her eyes before downing the last of her drink "It s no big deal"

"Brit, you just had sex with the same guy twice" April scoffed ordering a few more shots for them – it was Saturday night meaning they were in a night club looking for their night stand fix. “Are you trying your hand at gold digging or something?”

"Stop calling me brit" Scarlett moaned leaning against the bar counter "I'm not the only british person in L.A." the view of her cleavage in her tight red fuck me dress made one waiter fall over one of the stairs down to the booth area.

"Yeah, but your the only one we know" Zina counter argued, giving a flirty smile to the bartender.

"so do we get to call you Africa then Zina" Scarlett replied which shut Zina up

"Tell us about him then" Kelsie giggled - I really do think the purple hair dye got to her brain.

"Look he's just a dude, it happened once , nothing more nothing less." Scarlett dismissed them again

"But you were both at the same restaurant at the same time. It's fate" Scarlett rolled her eyes at Kelsie – she could romanticise it all she wanted but lets face it none of them really wanted a relationship.

"Coincidence" Scarlett sighed getting out of her chair “I’ll be just a sec” she drank the shots in front of her before heading over in the direction of the rest rooms.

"Hey guys should we answer her phone?" Kelsie asked picking Scarletts phone up as it buzzed telling them that she had a text

"Wouldn't hurt" April shrugged

"She means hell yes we do" Zina barged in taking the phone off Kelsie as she and April then huddled round to see.

"I miss you" Zina read, all 3 girls making vomiting noises then the phone buzzed again "Sorry my penis wrote that. Ash."

"So Scarlett" Zina laughed

“Now lets do some meddling” April smirked – a plan forming in her mind “this could work in our favour”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How could you do that to her?" Sammi asked as soon as she spotted Ashley walking up to them at their booth in the club they were meeting at "You left your date? She waited ages for you to come back which you didn't and she's bitching to me about it"

"She was so fucking boring" Ashley sighed sitting down "How do you even know people like that?"

"But you hit that didnt you" cc smirked indicating for a high 5 "don't even deny it dude we can tell"

sammi looked as if she was gonna have a heart attack "please tell me you didn't cause the last guy who did that had his balls sliced off by her"

jinxx nodded in agreement "she's not lying"

ash shuddered at the mental image but shook his head "I didnt, I swear"

"so who did you have sex with then?" Jake asked

"...remember the chic from the bar last night?" Ash looked at cc and jake

"that fucking hot biker chic with red hair?" Cc raised a eyebrow