chapter 40

“Your lost admit it” Scarlett glared at Ashley as they sat in another LA traffic jam

“I’m not lost, I’m following the directions Sammi gave me” Ashley groaned just as annoyed with the traffic jam as she was.

“You’ve got a Sat nav and your still refusing to use it” Scarlett rolled her eyes; folding her arms and resting them on the top of her bump

“I’ve lived in LA for years, why would I need one for navigating round where I live?” Ashley pointed out drumming his hands on the wheel a bit

“Cause your lost” Scarlett shot back with a smile “You’re the one who wants to do this couples shoot anyway”

Ashley looked over at her in the passenger seat with a grin “Cause I want to remember this time of us having our child together…and Sammi talked me into it”

“There’s the truth” Scarlett laughed before breaking into a warm smile “Sammi does have a point even though I feel like a freaking whale”

“Your not” Ashley leaned over and kissed her “You’re the hottest” he kissed her neck “prettiest” he kissed her neck again “awesomest” kissed her neck again “sexiest” kissed her neck again “women I’ve ever met” he was soon eating at her neck, making Scarlett grin and was about to kiss him back when they got interrupted by some loud honking. Ashley looked through the car screen to see that the line had moved forward, he just laughed and moved forward.

That’s when Scarlett got an idea.

She waited until they were boxed in again with cars then she leaned over and started to unzip Ashley’s pants.

“What are you doing?” Ashley instantly noticed, looking down at her

“You’ll see” Scarlett smirked; pulling Ashley’s great length from its sheath and she gingerly started rubbing him till he was moaning with please and throwing his head back. She finally decided he had enough so slide him into her mouth and moved back and forth slowly in order to to tease him into moaning her name over and over. She decided he’d been good enough, so she slide all the way down, deep throating him, and feeling him grab her hair; moving her head up and down until he cummed in her mouth.

“Damn babe” Ashley panted as she slowly slides him out of her mouth, running her tongue along his manhood as she did before kissing him. Ashley was going to kiss her back when he got honked at again. “You’ve been so horny lately”

Scarlett giggled (which sent alarms off in Ashley’s head since she never giggled, she laughed not giggled) “I don’t know what it is but just want my man” she finger the top of his chest “I want him every second of everyday” she smiled at him “And it’s all I can think about” she leaned back in her chair ‘That’s only a preview of what I’m going to do’ she grinned to herself

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Where have you two been?” Sammi asked as the two as they finally wandered through the photography studio door; their jaws almost dropped when they saw the set. Everything was white. The walls, the floor, the curtains, the prop door, the tables, the lamps, the pillows and the bed. Lights were pointed directly at the bed while a few people sprinkle white feather's onto the floor and the sheets.

“He got lost” Scarlett smirked pointing at Ash who was still a little taken back by the whiteness of it all.

Sammi rushing over to them with two bags in her hands “costumes as requested” she gave them a wink before turning back to set her camera and put a few more finishes to the set.