chapter 11

"Scarlett hurry up!" Ashley called up the stairs to her "Are you coming?"

"Not the first time you've asked that" Scarlett shouted back from the bedroom, Although there was that whole thing with Kina (now refered to a crazy blonde bitch) she really trusted him still. She imagined Kina was like one of those girls that cling on to guy's. According to Ashley she seemed to be a bit of a bitch. Scarlett wasn't afraid of her though; she'd been dealing with bitches like her for most of her life. They hated her and she pissed them off for fun.

After picking up the last bag, she hurried down the stairs to where Ash was waiting for her. "What were you doing up there?" Ashley asked thinking she must of been trying to pack half of California in that bag.

"You can complain all you want now" Scarlett smirked, her fingers running over his star pendant "But you'll thank me later" they leaned in as if they were about to kiss "But I still have less stuff than you man whore"

Ashley laughed "Oh your gonna regret that" this time he did kiss her lightly as they left the house."I'm guessing its your first time touring" Ashley said as he locked the door - Killer and Tokyo had already been picked up by the dog sitter that morning.

Scarlett thought to herself for a second then shook her head "No, I've done these kind of club tours round the country when I just got out of uni. I got some money for it and I literally lived on my bike, staying in a new motel every night and with a different dude each night." It was a little weird that neither flinched at saying such things to each other but they guessed it was because they were both exactly the same "Then I met 'those girls' and I stopped though I always wanted to do it again"

"Doing it all by yourself?" Ashley asked in surprise - he'd never toured alone and didn't think anyone would choose to do so.

Scarlett shrugged "I got some time to think, I never believed I was completely alone"

They continued to walk to the tour bus that had come to pick them up. The door swung open with a grinning CC looking at them "Come on dudes, get on the bus." oh you can always count on CC to be to the point.

The two walked even slower just to annoy CC on purpose who laughed at them, knowing what they were doing so they threw their bags at him.

When the two got on the bus thats when the akwardness hit home for Scarletts since Sammi, Juliet and Ella were also on the bus but she knew they wouldn't be staying.

"Hey" Juliet spotted her and walked over to Scarlett "We're gonna miss you" She hugged her "Look after White Rabbit for me" Scarlett looked over to Andy for help.

He mouthed 'my nicname' which scarlett snickered quietly at.

Juliet let go "We're just a phone call away if you get sick of the boys"

Scarlett nodded "Ok but I think I can cope, its only for 2 months then we get a break to come home again" she could see that the reminder helped put Juliet at slight ease.

Next was Ella, who smiled sympathetically and hugged her as well "Have a good time and try to make sure the guys don't hurt themselves" she then whispered lowley to Scarlett so the others couldn't hear "keep an eye on them"

"No promises on injuries, I'm proberly just as worse" Scarlett laughed covering what Ella had asked and she could understand from what happened last time - must be a girl thing - so nodded letting her know she would.

Which left Sammi who looked most upset, she released herself from Jinxx's monster grip to say her goodbyes. Sammi stood infront of Scarlett "I know we haven't been friends for that long but I'm gonna miss you still" Sammi hugged her "Text me ok, I don't care about costs"