chapter 20

"where the fuck are they?" andy swore as he searched the bus for his batman films; apparently not everyone enjoyed watching them every night like he did so they had 'mysteriously' disappeared.

Andy groaned standing up after looking under the sofa, looking around for other hiding spots they could of put them in. 'bunks maybe?' andy thought to himself walking over to the first set of bunks which was jake's and jinxx's. jinxx's bunk was uncharacteristically disorganised although had clearly improved since he'd first met him. there were classical and metal CDs all over the bed with clothes in various clumps that may of meant something to jinxx but andy didnt get (maybe dirty and clean piles?). It didn't look as if the DVDs were here.

on top of jinxx's was jakes which was clearly were nearly all the food from the fridge had gone; there was a variety of half eaten sandwiches, Pringles cans, pizza boxes, mountains of crumbs, beer cans, god knows what he won't eat sometimes. Andy had a little look round before deciding they weren't there either but he had put his hand in peanut butter (he hoped it was peanut butter at least).

Then there was his own and johns which he highly doubted would be hidden there. After that was cc's bunk and the one Ashley and Scarlett shared - it had to be one of them. he had a look in cc's - looks like he found where all of ash's porn magazines had gone- but there was nothing there except the sticks he had lost a few weeks ago and some beer cans. So his attention turned to ash's and Scarlett's bunk.

After a few minutes of rummaging andy shouted "I knew it" pulling out a dvd box - they had no original copies on tour even though they didn't support bootleg copies. He practically flew over to the lounge area, slamming the disk into the dvd player.

"Hey what you got there?" Jake asked as he, Jinxx and CC piled into the bus after setting up their equipment for the show

"Movie" Andy replied fiddling with the buttons on the remote "Wheres Ash and Scarlett"

"Ashley kidnapped Scarlett for a date" Jinxx explained slumping onto the sofa "So what we watching"

"Batman" that was met by a chorus of groans

"I thought we hid them all" CC moaned

Andy turned back grinning at his bandmates "I found them"

"CC" the guitarists snapped

"Hey I thought I hid them pretty well" CC said leaping to his own defence

"Well obviously not well enough" Jake pointed out

Andy finally got the tv to work so leaped back to the sofa, grabbing anyone to sit back on the sofa if they tried to get up. "shhhh its starting" he hushed their complaints

"Wait is that...Scarlett and Ash?" CC asked with wide eyes

It was and they were devouring each other. The guy's eyes opened wide as Ashley began playing with Scarlett's shirt and his hand disappeared underneath. Scarlett seemed to gasp and broke of their kiss, but she continued to cling to Ash; buried her face in Ashley's neck, and Ashley began nibbling Scarlett's ear. Soon he had his hand on the waistband of her leather jeans.

Andy crossed his legs followed soon by the others as they watched Ashley undo Scarlett's fly and push his hand in her jeans. Scarlett's back arched and she threw her head back, allowing Ashley full access to her neck. He left a trail of kisses from her ear to the base of her neck as Scarlett continued to roll her head in pleasure. They could see Ash's other hand moving under Scarlett's shirt.

All 4 could feel their mouths drop open.

Back on the screen, Ashley had withdrawn his hand from Scarlett's jeans and shirt. He then began to tug Scarlett's pants down, and the guys felt their breath catch in their throats as Scarlett undid Ashley's fly. Soon her bare legs were around Ashley and Ashley began to pound into her.

The screen went black as Andy finally turned it off after fumbling with the remote for a bit.

All 4 still looked shell shocked.

"Hey guys" Ashley walked into the bus followed by Scarlett "Do you guys know where I put my wallet?" Ashley raced back to his bunk after getting no reply from them

Scarlett bent down in front of them "Whats with you guys?" she looked in the direction the were looking at "Ash I think Batman films finally melted their brains"

"Just leave them" Ashley called, finding his wallet and jogging back

"Maybe we should get them some of those adult diapers though" Scarlett sighed walking away from the shell shocked group

Ashley laughed "Now that's an idea but we have a diner reservation in France for an Italian restaurant"

"Only you would make a reservation like that" Scarlett laughed as they left the bus once again

"Hows your French by the way?" Ashley asked on the way out, holding his hand out for her

Scarlett raised an eyebrow but took it "pourquoi ne demandez-vous?" she asked

"I'll take that as a yes" Ashley laughed closing the door behind them

Jinxx turned to the others "We can never unsee that"

"Want to watch it again?" CC asked which earned him a few smacks round the head