chapter 21

“How was soundcheck?” Jinxx asked as Scarlett slammed the door of the tour bus

“Why cant people just leave my deck alone” Scarlett muttered shivering slightly from the English cold weather (even though it was autumn) wandering over to the small kitchen “…You can cook?”

“Sammi showed me” Jinxx grinned “You and John have been doing most of it so I thought it’d be a nice change”

“That’s cause if we let the others near anything they’ll burn the bus down” Jinxx laughed at Scarletts comment “I’m serious CC somehow set a fridge on fire”

Jinxx looked at her with a raised eyebrow “What?”

“Don’t worry we put it out before someone could call the fire department” Scarlett laughed at the memory – Jinxx pretty much dropped it after that as something that he may not want to hear for his own sake.

“I’ll just finish this so get out my kitchen you” Jinxx joked, shooing Scarlett out which she was laughing at but went anyway

She walked into the lounge area of the bus where the rest of the guys were hiding, she was still feeling a little cold from outside so wrapped her arms around herself

Ashley noticed it straight away when she walked in “I thought brits were used to cold” he smirked (met by a glare from Scarlett) “Come here baby girl” he gestured over to her.

She sighed stubbornly but it soon grew out into a smile as she sat on his lap; Ashleys warm arms around her and her head resting on his chest in comfort. Scarlett did send CC a good glare to refraining from his dirty jokes.

Then she felt Ashleys warm hands running from her knee to her inner, upper, thigh, and she  swear to god if he keeps tempting her, she’d put her phone on vibrate, put it in her back-pocket, sitting on his lap, and make Andy text her!

Yeah…he'll need a cold shower afterwards.

Scarlett could tell Ashley knew what he was doing to her. He was laughing on the inside and she know it. Damn.

"Ash…" Scarlett cursed under her breath. He just smiled and kissed her neck. He parted his mouth slightly and bit down. He sucked while his tongue delicately danced across her neck.

Scarlett let out a moan and closed her eyes. she smiled in contentment…until she heard laughter.

Ashley’s mouth left hers and Scarlett immediately knew she had a hickey. “God sake Ash! Do you only ever think about sex?!"

 "Me!?! What about you! I thought I was bad until I met you!"

 "You know what” Andy interputed the two “Lets see how long you can go without sex shall we? Loser is the one that gives in first”

 "please.” Ashley scoffed “ I go on tour for months at a time. I'm sure I can not have sex for a while, this is gonna be tricky for you though"

 "Shut up Ash” Scarlett snapped “ I go without sex when I’m away on tour as well, in case you forget 3 years without a relationship doesn’t mean I was sleeping with a guy every night" she got up and turned away from Ashley walking up to their bunk and sitting on the bed thinking about what had just happened. “I know he won't last, he is Ashley fuckin' Purdy, so named for a reason. He is a sex maniac. He won’t last” she muttered

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 *2 weeks later*

 "Hey baby" Scarlett greeted Ash as he came through the door of their hotel room; naturally spread out on the bed in his favourite underwear. She was gonna make him lose this.