your and you're

suck my dick!!!!

I don't give a fuck if you don't care enough or some shit!!! don't come crying to me as to why nobody reads your shit if you don't even have basic grammar you should've had since you were just a little innocent fucking eight year old!!!!

and don't fucking tell me that it's not that big of a deal because most likely you are one of those people who don't know the fucking difference and where is your brain as you say that????? ITS BASIC ENGLISH GRAMMAR HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU GONNA SAY ITS NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL?????

didn't you learn that shit when you were in third grade????? where was your brain as the fucking middle-aged teacher was telling you the difference between your and you're?????

aLSO HOW THE FUCK DOES THIS EVEN SOUND REMOTELY CORRECT??????:

"hope you're dad's all right!"

EXPLAIN TO ME HOW THE YOURE YOU JUST PUT THERE SOUNDS LIKE ITS RIGHT AND HOW THE FUCKING APOSTROPHE R E MAKES SENSE IN THAT SENTENCE????

"tbh your in my class and your so cool and we should talk rate 7.5"

wHAT THE HELL HOW THE FUCK HAVE YOU NOT REALIZED WHAT THE DIFFERENCE IS BETWEEN YOUR AND YOURE IS YET?????

if you still haven't found out the fucking difference yet take the five minutes of your life to look it up before you sound even more of an idiot!!!!! it's not gonna kill you what the fuck?!???!?!?!!?!!

people like you make me want to shove a paintbrush in my eye!!!!!! get your shit together and for once in your goddamn life figure basic english is!!!!!!

you sound like an idiot and honestly I'm fucking done with your and your bullshit excuses as to why you don't know the difference!!!!!!

and how the fuck can you say that you sometimes get mixed up on which one to use when it's really not that fucking hard to tell which your/you're you should use?????

someone explain this to me?!?!?!!!???!!???!

I'm fucking done with your bullshit lmao get the fuck out!!!!