story ideas // other stuff

I have a question: out of all the stories I'm about to mention, which three stories would you read?

[DONT TAKE THESE IDEAS//I WILL FIND YOU IF YOU DO]

bad blood:
basically about two investigators searching for clues to a mystery or murder (it's probably gonna be crap because I suck at mysteries, I can't even solve them myself lolol)

cherry lips:
basically about a girl who collects lip balms for a living meets a boy with a paper heart (cheesy love story alert)

peppermint:
basically the conversations between two people who work at a candy shop and hate each other (it's like a joke-type pick-up-line-type somewhat-meaningful-type hate-love-type story//basically a pointless story with not much of a meaning)

ropes:
(one-shot) basically about a girl who tries to commit suicide by jumping off a cliff but instead thinks of a billion and one (not really) reasons why she's worth more (sob story with a meaning that all of you can read if you're ever feeling down)

alleviate:
basically a girl who's deaf and thinks about life in a silent point of view and how the world works in nyc (that was the worst summary EVER but you'll understand it somewhat if you choose this)

treacherous:
basically about a rocky relationship between two people (listen to the song and you'll get it//it's by taylor swift)

clean:
basically the eight-month story of moving on from a past relationship (listen to the song for more of a inside look//again it's taylor swift)

clouds:
basically a story about a girl having a crush on her social studies partner (basically similar to peppermint and my situation with my guy friend)

I'm sorry for giving you so many options to choose from, but these are some stories that'll come in the future, depending on how many people will read it. I have more, but those aren't that great and I haven't really thought those plots out. remember, list three stories you'd like to read the most!

another thing, can you people stop copying others? like I've seen too much plagiarism and downright copying of covers, blurbed stories, and stuff. it's not fair to anyone and it's makes you look absentminded about peoples' feelings, honestly.

because it's hurts my head, and my heart, and my chest just looking at things like this. (IF YOU CAN TELL WHAT SONG THIS IS FROM YOU ARE THE REAL
MVP OKAY)

anyways, are you guys annoyed of my obsession with taylor swift yet? my friends are, they're like, "VICTORIA OMG JUST GET OVER IT YOURE NOT GOING TO THE 1989 TOUR OKFG" and I feel like I mention her too often on here and she's my icon too much and yeah. I apologize that I love taylor swift a lot, lol.

also I have something to say that I realized a few days ago: idk why it took me a while to realize but I'm a fan of nicki minaj, not someone who just likes her music like I thought I was. I have six songs of hers, plus the "hey mama" song she features in. I again thought I was just someone who likes her music, but then I got to thinking of how I kind of stalk her on every social media and I get hype when she performs at award shows and has a new song haha.

update on my guy friend crush dilemma: so I did what Nath told me to do [-PrettyTradgedy- -and asked my friend to ask him if he would date him. he said no, (I was so disappointed even though I knew it) buT DID SAY I WAS PRETTY.

PRETTY.

SO IM NOT UGLY IN HIS EYES. WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE.

and so I was freaking out and just wanted to see him again (don't you dare bring up that song) but it's summer and I don't have his number. my friends even have a ship name for us (they're are horrible people sometimes) and it's just embarrassing.

last thing: should I nominate girls chase boys for the wattys? I've never done it before and it's the only story that has a shot of at least winning, so what do you think also?

I'm sorry this rant is just everywhere whoops.