the struggle to go to 1989

(^ you can tell that I got the worst seats ever becAUSE YOU CAN BARELY SEE THEM. I LITERALLY ZOOMED IN ON THIS PHOTO. THEY WERE FARTHER THAN THIS ^)

(btw, the top part is when 5sos was on and then at the bottom is one direction)

I'm glad I don't have a personal instagram because then I won't have to see how everybody's life is better than mine.

SO MANY PEOPLE FROM MY SCHOOL WENT TO THE 1989 WORLD TOUR AKDUJDJJEJDHWHHCJJC

MY FRIEND TOLD ME ABOUT IT AND HOW SHE SAW SO MANY COLLAGES AND STUFF OF PEOPLE GOING TO THE CONCERT AND I WAS PRETTY MUCH DONE WITH MY LIFE.

but the good thing is that ariana grande is coming near where I live for her concert on the honeymoon tour and there's a chance I might go! even though it's in two days but whatever, thank the lord I got back from El Salvador sooner than the concert. I basically missed 1989 for two reasons: one, my dad never got me tickets, and two, I wasn't even in the country for it, lol.

and in september (I think, not sure) 5sos is having their concert near where I live so I'm hoping my dad will get me tickets there if I don't get tickets to see ariana. the prices aren't even that expensive so unlike one direction, I don't have to spend two-hundred dollars to see them for a couple of hours. I'm not kidding when I tell you that for TWO TICKETS, it was two-hundred dollars. and the seats weren't even that good, I could barely see them. lmao I had to look at the jumbo-screen most of the time, they were so expensive.

I can't even imagine how much FRONT ROW tickets would cost. I'm guessing like a billion dollars, like what kind of parent is willing to spend all of their money they earned from their job to their kid to see one direction? my dad even thought I was insane when I joked about asking for front row tickets. maybe rich people, but other than that, what kind of parent?

I was literally just going to watch a video a few minutes ago and an ad popped up before the video could start. guess what the ad was for? nope, you're wrong.

OH MY GOD.

IT WAS FOR 1989. IT SHOWED HOW PEOPLE REALLY WANTED TO SEE TAYLOR IN CONCERT AND WHEN THEY GO TO THIS THING, TAYLOR SHOWS UP AND IS LIKE, "HEY GUYS, MARK THE DATE ON YOUR CALENDAR 'CUZ YOU'RE GOING TO THE 1989 WOLRD TOUR IN AUGUST IN LOS ANGELES!"

I became immediately jealous of every single human on this planet that went to go see her. if you somehow don't know, taylor swift evolves around my life and she's just the best. like all I ask for is just to see her, wHY CANT IT HAPPEN.

let's pray that I get tickets to see either ariana or 5sos, because if I get neither tickets, I'll be the saddest person in the world for a day.