you're wrong

what's so hard to admit that what you did was wrong? yeah, it might suck to face the truth and apologize, but it's better than opening this whole can of worms and making the situation worse.

if you just said that you made a mistake and you apologize for it, we've all would've moved on and everything would okay. but no, you decide to continue this by lying with a terrible excuse and the evidence you have to prove you're innocent is so weak. honestly, what made you think this was a good way to cover up what you did?

you stole someone's story, admit it. this is a law that you've just broke, and you're afraid to just delete the story and apologize?

it's so childish what people do nowadays, and it's even worse when they can't even stand up and say, "hey, I'm sorry for doing what I did, it was dumb of me." nope. you just had to lie and make everything worse for you. everyone knows you're lying, so why keep doing this?

all of those accounts that are apparently people from your squad? no. we all know it's just you making accounts to support your lie. and honestly, you could've at least deleted the notification that said you voted for the story you stole (which you claim you've never read before), that could've made it a little believable.

gonna lie? make sure you at least delete anything that proves you're lying.

stop lying for once and actually own up to it. you've made this a lot worse than it had to be, if you just admitted that you were wrong.