nae nae // whip

no. stop. you look stupid.

these two girls at my bus stop do it ever so constantly, and it's like all they do every day. one of the girls takes their phone out and goes on youtube (btw, how the frick does she have wifi?) and looks up the stupid song that has like the dances "whip" and then the "nae nae" and then they do it. it's so annoying hearing the song every morning, and how they do it like they're the real bitches.

but the thing is, they don't even do it right.

someone else at the bus stop even told them about it. she said to them, "you do know that that's not it goes, right? you look foolish." ((they did, even the guys at the stop were laughing amongst themselves about it))

I secretly congratulated her for being honest and telling them straight forward about it. because, it irks me when people do the dances, but it irks me even more when they do it correctly.

I would so say something but they're like kind of my friends, so I pretend I'm not annoyed of it when I AM. CAN YOU NOT. FOR ONE DAY? IM SHOCKED AT HOW YOURE STILL DOING IT EVEN THOUGH EVERYONES TELLING YOU TO STOP.

one day I was LITERALLY CONSIDERING whispering in one of their ears like, "hey! I have a secret! come closer, I have to tell you and nobody can know!" then I'd say in an angry expression, "knock. it. off."

I wish vine didn't exist sometimes.