abby lee miller

abby lee miller is probably the bitchiest and most unfair person I've ever seen before. everything she does is so rude, and I cannot believe how she acts like it's perfectly fine.

how the hell is she able to say it's "not a big deal" if maddie fell out of her turn at a dance performance at the astra awards? but, if kendall (for example) fell out of turn at a dance competition, she's going to get a lecture about it. I was so pissed off when she didn't do anything when maddie started crying and slammed the door and left the room.

but, if kendall cried, she's at the bottom of the pyramid.

if mackenzie cried, abby would've called her a baby.

if jojo cried, abby would've yelled at her.

if chloe cried, she would've rolled her eyes.

if brooke cried, she would've told her to grow up.

if nia cried, she would've told her to suck it up.

if paige cried, she would've told her to "save it for the pillow."

at this point, I'm about done with abby and her bullshit excuses. I don't give a single hell that maddie is the best dancer in the group or whatever she usually says about her. you cannot tell me it's okay if maddie cries, yet if someone did, all hell breaks loose.

listen, I'm a big fan of maddie and she's my favorite. but, it's so ridiculous how much favoritism is showed towards her. it's so unfair. I'm not blaming this on maddie, but it's just not fair how she could literally leave the room in tears, and abby and acts like it's no big deal.

what a freaking hypocrite!

I could go on and on about how much of a bitch and how stupid her decisions are. I will never be able to express how bad I feel for nia, abby is SO unfair to her. it seems like nothing she can do can please abby, and jojo doesn't get much better either. she also gets more bullshit as well, like the hylands and chloe.

and also, if maddie missed a day of dance practice because of a sia performance or whatever, abby would be okay with it. but, if kalani missed a day or something, again, hell breaks loose.

the amount of bullshit the girls and the mothers get every day from abby is unbelievable. she's such a bitch at everything, like when the mothers try to defend their daughters, she shrugs them off and points to the door. it's like she can't take anyone's opinion but hers. it's like a rule that you cannot tell your opinion, or else, bottom of the pyramid for your daughter.

seriously? my daughter's at the bottom of the pyramid because I told you my opinion when you wouldn't listen? not because of her dances during the past week or anything? because of that?

you know what I mean? I thought the pyramid was meant to show how well or bad your dancing critique was for the past week, not because of your mother's attitude. her decisions are so mindless, and it annoys me.

it especially annoys me when she puts kendall at the bottom of the pyramid because she cried last week. like, why? "kendall, you're at the bottom of the pyramid because you cried like a baby. next, we have . . . "

did you seriously put her there because she cried? you didn't even mention a single thing on how good her solo was or how her pirouettes were on stage? nothing? well, okay then.

maddie could cry her heart out and if she did well on her solo, she'd still be at the top of the pyramid probably.

everybody cries, abby. stop acting like it's a sin and shouldn't be occurring at all. there's a reason she cried, and it's because you put too much pressure on her to be perfect.