how to rant

hey guys! it's victoria, and today, I'm going to teach you how to make the best cover ever! ;)

step one; get an APP (because who uses computers to make covers anymore? obviously they use their phone!!) that edits photos. I recommend piccollage the best.

step two; once you've got the app downloaded (remember: DON'T use computers because it's not cool) you're going to need a picture for your cover. go on google images for this. if you want someone particular, let's say ariana grande, search her up and go on images. pick what you want.

step three; oh no! what if you want two celebrities on the cover? well, search up someone else you want on the cover, we'll use taylor swift, and save it.

step four; open up piccollage. put the two pictures in a collage--but wait! what if  they can't fit? that's okay! just go on google images and search up "background" and pick the one you like the most. I suggest the tacky-ass backgrounds, they really give a pop! to your cover.

step five; now, it's time to crop it. I would do this by guessing! who knows? it might fit!

step six; next, once the two pictures of the celebrities are cut out and are placed in front of your background, you're gonna need to put the title, subtitle (if there's one) and the author's name somewhere. go to the fonts section, and choose your fonts. here's some fonts I recommend the most:

- aerial

- georgia

- rock salt

- noteworthy

- papyrus

- and any other fonts you find on microsoft word!

step seven; now that that's done, it's time to put a filter on it, to fit the mood of your story! I recommend using the filters on instagram!

and that's it! thanks for reading, guys! don't forget to tag me if you followed my steps for your cover, I want to see how it looks! follow me if this helped your covers by 100%! :)

- victoria

disclaimer;

obviously, this is a JOKE. a troll. something you don't need to take seriously. a fun little rant. I didn't make this rant to offend anyone, I was simply joking around with how people make their covers on her. many are beginners and don't even know how to do much, again, I did not plan to insult anybody in any way. I apologize if I did, I did this for a comedic effect. nobody can make a cover just as bad as the one in the media section and say it's their best cover and they love it.