three am rant

I'm done with the internet. every single person who is currently standing on this planet (except cassie, cause she let me rant to her at two in the morning) I'm done with, and I'm done with life in general.

does anybody realize how rude it completely is to not give credit for something they did not make or do? if not, IT'S COMPLETELY RUDE. I cannot tell you how many times I've had to message somebody on their board, asking for them to give credit for the cover I made them!

DO YOU SUDDENLY HAVE AMNESIA

DID YOU FORGET I MADE YOUR COVER

DID YOU FORGET YOUR STORY HAD A DESCRIPTION

DID YOU FORGET I EXIST

DID YOU FORGET MY USERNAME (ITS MADDIEEXZIEGLER, NOT MISMADISON.)

DID YOU FORGET THAT SOMEONE TOOK THE TIME OUT OF THEIR DAY TO MAKE A COVER THE BEST THEY COULD BECAUSE YOU ASKED

DONT EVEN PULL THAT BULLSHIT CARD ON ME AND SAY, "SORRY! I FORGOT! ILL GO DO IT NOW."

BECAUSE GUESS WHAT? I WONT BELIEVE YOU FOR A MOTHERFU---

okay, I need to stop. it's three in the morning and I need sleep. but, I can't sleep knowing that people in this fandom does not know what giving credit is!

DO I NEED TO PUT THE LITERAL DEFINITION OF GIVING CREDIT ON YOUR COVER TOO? JUST SO YOU CAN GET A FREAKING BRICK SHOVED AT YOUR FACE FOR A REALITY CHECK THAT YOU DID NOT GIVE CREDIT FOR SOMETHING YOU DID NOT EVEN LIE A FINGER ON DURING THE PROCESS OF MAKING?

in this fandom, one does not simply give credit for something they didn't do. instead, they change the cover, but that's it. nothing more, nothing less. excuse me? what's credit? please tell me, I'm very confused.

I'm sick of it! you know what? how about you listen the song I politely added to this rant in the media section, it explains my feelings towards EVERY SINGLE PERSON who ""forgot"" to give credit. I don't even care how nice you are and how I'm friends with you, it doesn't compare to forgetting to give credit. (I'm not kidding you I was listening to this song when I was writing this)

listen, I get it if you couldn't add credit for some reason, like wattpad was being glitchy or something. but, if you say you forgot, I believe precisely 0% percent of that. no. how does someone forget to give credit on a cover they did not make? that's like me saying I forgot to do the dishes when my mom told me just three seconds ago. no.

okay, I'm done ranting. I'm probably going to regret this later because I'm going to think myself that I sound like a bitch, but right now, screw it. right now, idc that I told you that the song in the media section is how I feel towards anybody who forgot to give credit, whoops. idfwu.

(doing the q&a answers later)