Introduction

"A love like ours is what everyone hopes for..." I said to her. "A love like ours is worth fighting for."

Her face was emotionless and stone cold, as she shook her head and said, "I never said that I love you."

Pain sliced through me.

"There is no ours, Dylan. There is no us," she said before pulling her hand away from my grasp, and walking away.

*****

Katherine West has spent all her life hiding her past and where she comes from. But how long can she continue hiding her true identity? Especially when she meets the man who threatens to unravel her and uncover her past at the same time. One look at him and everything inside her changed. But knowing who he is, makes him off limits.

Dylan Anastasi has it all, except the love of a woman. Growing up with a loving family, he has always believed in love and finding the right woman. One look at Katherine West and he knows he's found the one. There's only one problem... She's determined to push him away.

How will Dylan win Katherine's heart when she's determined to turn him away at every turn? Can he still accept her, once he finds out the truth about her? Will love be enough to heal the pain of the past?

Find out in Fade Into Me. Completed.