He takes you to DisneyLand

You and Louis- your boyfriend- were in LA and wanted to do something fun. No, not in the dirty way. You suggested Disneyland, and Louis immediately got day passes. 

Once you both got there, you hurriedly pulled Louis towards the big roller-coasters. You weren't afraid of heights, the dark, dentists or anything like that. Louis admired that about you. 

"Do you want to go on that one?" You pointed to the biggest one in the park and Louis looked at you hesitantly. 

"Do you?" He asked. 

You nodded with a grin. "Yeah, but if you don't want to, it's fine." 

Louis nodded slowly. "Mhm, I'm fine. Let's go," 

That's when you felt it. Louis was scared. He was scared to go on that big roller coaster, and you couldn't help but think how adorable that was. You bit your lip from smiling. 

"Louis, everything will be okay. They haven't taken down the coaster for a reason," You smiled. 

"Y-yeah, I know that." 

"Do you want to go?" 

He smiled at you. "Of course, you'll be there." 

"You keep me protected, and I keep you safe," You said. 

"That's just how it works with us." 

A/N: OOOO this was like REAALLLYYY short crap. I'm lazy but AT LEAST I UPDATED, YEAH! I'm updating everyday omg. I'm actually doing this :O WOOHOO!