Stumped

You were writing a story. It was for a University project  to get a writings degree (A/N: Look, I don't know what kind of degrees there are so just go with it XD) and you had to write something that interested the professors .

That's when your mind clicked. I could write the story Louis and I share! You thought. Your fingers started typing away the story you clearly remembered in your mind with a bright smile on your face. 

A/N was a girl who didn't think anything was possible. Not for her at least. 

Her luscious curls and her noticeable curves were enough to catch any boy's eyes- she obviously didn't know that. But there was this particular boy who caught her eye- he went by the name of Louis. 

And as your fingers typed away the story, your smile just got even more brighter and your eyes filled with love and happiness. Louis came beside you with a confused smirk. 

"Why so happy?" 

You pointed at the writing piece and Louis smiled big. 

"We built this house of memories. Even when I doubt you at times, I'm no good without you." He said and you smiled. 

You could never forget what a lucky girl you were to have Louis. 

A/N: OKAY SO IT'S KINDA SHITTY BUT OH WELL! I rushed in oopsI'M OBSESSED WITH DOUBT BY TØP LIKE HOLY CRAP!