House Of Nightmares

You were on vacation for a week, and decided to go to Niagra Falls, (Canadian side). Not all your friends could go because of exams and not all of them had a break, so you only went with two of your closest friends. 

You guys were walking downtown- near the huge, white ferris wheel- when a certain haunted house caught your attention. 

You gasped. (A/N: Over here, I'm using the names of two of my closest friends, you could switch the names.) "Sara, Rebecca, we need to go there!" You pointed at the house. 

Sara nodded while Rebecca shook her head. 

"Aha, no, thank you," Rebecca said. You could say that she was half a daredevil and half a scaredy-cat. It really just depended on her mood. 

"Come on, Becky!" You pleaded. "It'll be fun." 

Rebecca sighed and agreed and you all rushed to the haunted house that went by the names of NightMares. 

"Hi, can we please get three tickets?" Sara asked the guy behind the front desk. He told the price and you guys paid, getting the tickets. 

All three of you scanned the tickets and were given access inside the haunted place. You all entered, the entry door slamming shut behind you. You could feel the spooky vibe in the place. 

"He said there are live actors in here. The machines are apparently very realistic," Sara said, as you guys started walking in the dark. 

"Over eighty-thousand people from around the world who have come here have chickened out." An unfamiliar voice said from behind you, making the three of you jump and scream. You noticed had he had a similar accent to you. 

The screaming from the three of you, made the voice behind you scream. 

"I don't think I've ever heard a British monster before!" You screamed. 

The voice's scream soon turned into a laugh, shutting you all up in confusion. It wasn't an evil laughter, it was more as if you said something funny and he was laughing at your joke. Which you did say, and which was what he was doing. 

"Y/N, is that you?" The person asked, and you were even more confused. 

"Um, how do you know me?" 

You then found out your friends had chickened out behind your back, and you were left alone with the mystery person. 

"It's Louis. You know, Louis from Language class?" 

Realization hit you. You and Louis never talked. Maybe just a polite smile or a simple 'hi', but never really talked. 

"Hi! It's, um, Y/N, as you know." You had no idea why he was there. "What are you doing here in Canada?" 

"My aunt lives here, and my mum wanted me to visit her for the small break. Stan and Niall came with me, and instead of going to Toronto, we came here." Louis explained. 

You both continued to walk and talk in the dark, before the scary music had started playing. You were still mad at your friends for ditching you, especially in a haunted house. And Louis was there, so you'd embarrass yourself pretty bad. 

"Louis?" You said, making sure he was still there. 

"Right here, love." He answered. You shifted closer to him, for you were getting scared. 

There were small pot-lights, so you could see the sculptures of monsters, and jail cells beside you, on both sides. 

Just then, you felt something grab your ankle, and you jumped covering your mouth so you wouldn't scream. 

You felt Louis move closer to you and you knew that you weren't the only one scared. Just when you thought that it was the end, some scary figure jumped in front of your faces, and you both screamed. 

You clutched on to him, and he clutched onto you, both of you scared to death. 

Everything went silent. The creepy music stopped, it was pitch black and the only sound heard was yours and Louis' breathing. 

"Should we keep walking?" Louis whispered. 

"Um, yeah. Where do we go?" You whispered back. 

"I don't know." 

There was a pause. 

"Louis?" You whispered still clutching onto him. 

"Yeah, Y/N?" 

"Why are we whispering?" 

"I don't really know," 

(A/N: LOL AAOOD3 REFERENCE!) 

You guys started walking again, not knowing where you guys were going. Just then something popped up and grabbed your ankles. 

You screamed, and held on to Louis tighter. Your screaming had made Louis scream, and soon enough the two of you were screaming your heads off. 

"Should we chicken out?!" You screamed. 

Louis didn't respond. Instead, he pulled your hand and the two of you were headed towards the exist. Louis pushed the door open, and you then realized that you guys were out.

He started laughing which made you laugh. 

"We should do that again," Louis laughed. 

You laughed and agreed and from that point on, you knew you'd never look at Louis the same way again. 

A/N: Sorry for the late update! I have like 3 imagines written, I just need to type them all out, and I get carried away a lot so they end up being like 2000 words 

😂 Oops! ANYWAYS, follow me on insta ! Im 

@1dfunny.p0sts

THANKS!