Arriving At The Twisted Neverland

You sigh as you spread the bed covers on yourself. It's cold and since your heater is underneath your bed, it just makes matters worse. Your parents had said many times that they'd fix that issue, but you guess it was just something that everyone procrastinated. It's okay, though. You didn't really mind. 

Oh, wait. Your eyes widen. Didn't you have like three assignments due, a test and some friend breakfast you had to go to? Well, it's already 1 a.m. There's no way you're going to wake up early enough for that bestie brunch. And as for the assignments and tests...

Studying was always something you enjoyed doing. You loved to do homework and you were always close to all your amazayn friends. But as time went by, you started losing interest in everything. You just didn't like to do your hobbies anymore, and the worst part is, you didn't gain any new hobbies either. You would just kind of sit there and think. The feeling only started coming as you started to come up with many realizations you wish weren't true. You really can't look at anything the same way, anymore. It's all so depressing. 

Squeezing your eyes shut, you sit up straight on your bed. "Oh, please don't have me wake up in the morning. As cowardly is it sounds, I really don't want to face the world tomorrow." 

The next ten minutes was just you forcing yourself to go to sleep so you could enter your realm of dreams. It was your favourite part of just sleeping. Everything you wished was real was all there and you could experience it all. 

~*~

You wake up not even bothering to look around and to just think. You already know the whole routine. Wake up, go to school, come back and think about how much better the day could've gone, eat, sleep. So slowly, you reach for your covers to peel off and to get out of bed. 

But that's when you realize it. 

There are no covers on you and you're not in a bed. 

Panicking, you sit up and finally take a huge good look around. This looks nothing like home. You were sitting in the white sand with a shore just up ahead of you, the sky looked as bright as ever with the sun blazing down on you making you sweat along with sweat from nervousness and behind you was a gigantic forest. The trees that surrounded the area looked merciless, but at the same time, looked so beautiful. 

Standing up, you brush yourself off from any sand anywhere on you and stood there dumbfounded. You can't tell if this is a dream or not. It doesn't feel like a dream, but then again, nothing feels like a dream when you're dreaming- unless it's a lucid dream. 

But it's not a lucid dream. You have full control over your actions which you don't usually have in your dreams and you still don't know if you're dreaming or not. 

Footsteps are heard. Your eyes widen and you quickly find something to cover yourself up with. Under any circumstances, you will not be revealed to your true self. In a distance, you spot a cloak looking clothing. Running over to it and rushing to put it on, you feel a presence behind you. 

"Come on, boy," The boy-like voice speaks. His voice is soothing, yet hold some sort of mystery. "He's waiting." 

Boy? You think to yourself, turning around. Luckily, the hood of the cloak covers most of your face. He? Ah, crap, I'm getting killed today, aren't I? Goodbye world. Sad to say, I probably won't miss you. 

To stay alive for as long as possible, you follow him into the woods and follow everything this boy says. The whole walk, you keep questioning if this is real or not. You just can't tell- are you finally going crazy? Is this it? 

"Pan!" The boy shouts. "I found him." 

Again with the 'him'. Do I just have a boyish body? You mentally sigh. You now felt extremely disappointed, but then you remember, the cloak didn't hug any curves what so ever so it's easy to assume. Oh, stupid me! 

From the other side of the camp looking area, comes out a boy. He looks no older than maybe nineteen? A fringe is styled to the side of his face and he wears green and brown. The clothing looks exquisite, but you just don't understand how you could find clothing like that in the middle of nowhere. 

The boy who you had been following pushes you forward and you stumble a bit. 

"This...This is no boy," The fringed-boy smirks slightly. His hand reaches over to take your cloak off and your body rises with panic. "Looks like the shadow's brought a girl." 

You look at him with widened eyes. What do you say? What are you supposed to say? "I-I... who are you?" 

He raises his eyebrows and looks around. "I go by many calls, many greetings. Some of which you may have heard. A demon, the devil himself, Peter Pan." 

You heart stops. 

"But personally, I go by Louis. Louis Tomlinson." 

a/n: kahfkaljehflkajh yayayyayyayayya so i left it there cause im a lazy person but FINALLY A GOOD IMAGINE!! 

how about a part 2 if we get to MAYBE  20 VOTES?